Old Fo Freak Show Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Removed some lower growth today. These are not bulking up like I would expect. 54 days from seed…
1A9ED8C1-3BF0-482F-B92D-26BA1C8791DB.jpeg

Removed some lower growth today. These are not bulking up like I would expect. 54 days from seed…View attachment 306102
Mine aren’t either. Don't really know what I can take off anymore to encourage growth. They are getting tall and do has some upper node growth but not much downstairs.
52AD4B9C-8EE9-41F1-98CD-1650C71F90E0.jpeg
BB8F2708-2F14-4EB9-8E6A-4CBACAFAAF13.jpeg
02A03911-8476-4EFE-BF6E-FF8962DA257F.jpeg
15160C63-47C3-4A18-BB54-CF85F5A127AD.jpeg

Mine aren’t either. Don't really know what I can take off anymore to encourage growth. They are getting tall and do has some upper node growth but not much downstairs.
View attachment 306104View attachment 306105View attachment 306106View attachment 306107
I am enjoying the challenge these plants are giving me for sure. They may just not like to be trained. Crash has a nice dense one though. Maybe I have too much shade in my backyard and they would behave better in a tent(I think crash’s plants are in a tent now). I have more seeds so I may try more in the winter inside but I have some Big Sur Holy Weed that I am very psyched about growing. Maybe I will try 2 of each in my tent and have a sativa winter…

Don't smoke the marigolds...
As long as the flowers have THC, I will smoke those marigolds. I have read a couple smoke reports for Freakshow. They are positive and talk about the sativa buzz. Sativa’s are the bomb. Not sure why I have been growing so few sativas. Availability maybe. Looking forward to trying the marigolds sometime in 2023… ;)

After finding some spider mites on my other plants(no sign of them on the Freaks but who could tell really?), I gave everyone a good spinosadding. I also fed the Freaks with some of the AN pH Perfect nutes along with a dose of GO CaMg+. Hopefully they pick up on growing a bit…

Are you pushing nutrients to them how are they reacting to them they are freaks might need to push the ML up

Are you pushing nutrients to them how are they reacting to them they are freaks might need to push the ML up
I am taking it easy on them. They are in new soil with bokashi bran added in as of a few days ago. The soil is Roots Organics Green Lite which has michorrizae and a bunch of other stuff(Perlite, Peat Moss, Composted Forest Material, Coco Fiber, Pumice, Worm Castings, Bat Guano, Soybean Meal, Fishbone Meal, Fish Meal, and Kelp Meal) in it. The soil has always done well for me. I want to let the micro herd do it’s thing with what is in the soil so I will probably not feed them again for a bit. I maybe should have not fed them today but I did what I done did…

Oh yeah you got a good blend of nutrients in the soil alone was just curious on if there sensitive to nutrients or not for when I run them

Oh yeah you got a good blend of nutrients in the soil alone was just curious on if there sensitive to nutrients or not for when I run them
They are not your average plant for sure. I am going with the premise that the seeds were harvested early so there may be some ‘birth defects’ in these seeds. All the seeds I received(some of which somehow wound up at your house) looked immature(pale and small). 3 out of 4 popped though so they are viable. If I get a male and female, I will be growing the pollinated plants until the seeds are ready so however the seeds you have wound up at your house may be replaced with healthier versions of what you have. In all honesty though, I have to thank @CrashMagnet for roping me into this strandivar. It is entertaining to have a ‘problem child’ so to speak.

They are not your average plant for sure. I am going with the premise that the seeds were harvested early so there may be some ‘birth defects’ in these seeds. All the seeds I received(some of which somehow wound up at your house) looked immature(pale and small). 3 out of 4 popped though so they are viable. If I get a male and female, I will be growing the pollinated plants until the seeds are ready so however the seeds you have wound up at your house may be replaced with healthier versions of what you have. In all honesty though, I have to thank @CrashMagnet for roping me into this strandivar. It is entertaining to have a ‘problem child’ so to speak.
Cool cool yea I inspected them the other day and observed that they were white and different looking but they are freaks..... Also I am going to remember to C Silver a female Freak Show and a few of the other 12 genetics that I have to keep the genetics alive...... I lost a bunch of good genetics years ago and don't plan on making that mistake again

Same here with the immature seeds. Same with supafreak seeds as well.

Cool cool yea I inspected them the other day and observed that they were white and different looking but they are freaks..... Also I am going to remember to C Silver a female Freak Show and a few of the other 12 genetics that I have to keep the genetics alive...... I lost a bunch of good genetics years ago and don't plan on making that mistake again
The other seeds look good though, huh? The TGxTL are big and striped and for me they gave me 6 seedlings from 4 seeds so I think they are prolific. The BSHW seeds(God knows where they came from) look nice as well to me. @CrashMagnet should try some of those. He has a knack for finding weird phenotypes. Love his variegated plant.

Same here with the immature seeds. Same with supafreak seeds as well.
We have the genetics so we can grow some seeds out properly. I just wanted the genetics personally and Humbolt was out of stock so I am happy I got the seeds you steered me towards. I enjoy a challenge.

Good thread fogey. You haven't mentioned your spider might problem are they gone. I was wondering because spinosad isn't the most effective product to use on spider mites. Great on thrips and white flies but not mites. Anyway just wondering.

The other seeds look good though, huh? The TGxTL are big and striped and for me they gave me 6 seedlings from 4 seeds so I think they are prolific. The BSHW seeds(God knows where they came from) look nice as well to me. @CrashMagnet should try some of those. He has a knack for finding weird phenotypes. Love his variegated plant.
Oh yea they were mature tiger striped seeds but...... How'd you get 6 seedlings off of just 4 seeds???? That's nuts if it's not a mistype or something. I've never had anything like that happen to me before, I've never heard of anything like that happening either craziness

Latest posts

Back