Old Fo Freak Show Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These seeds??
Rasol-Highland-Seeds-square-1024x1024.jpg

Good thread fogey. You haven't mentioned your spider might problem are they gone. I was wondering because spinosad isn't the most effective product to use on spider mites. Great on thrips and white flies but not mites. Anyway just wondering.
I just sprayed them today. I will update in a day or so. The Freaks don’t appear to be infected but the leaves are so weird looking that they could be. I had a grow one year where the mites only affected one strain. I think it was Mendo Cookies and the Mimosa plants were not infected. Brix level maybe? The plants I have that have mites are kind of a goof. I think there are 5 plants in one 1 gallon pot. I intended them to be a houseplant but they are flowering so I will let them do their thing. They are not ‘healthy’. I haven’t been feeding them much(since they were going to be houseplants kind of like our president). I may try blasting them with molasses as a foliar feed. I have read that insects can’t digest sugars so if the spinosad doesn’t help, I will kill ‘em with sweetness… ;)

Oh yea they were mature tiger striped seeds but...... How'd you get 6 seedlings off of just 4 seeds???? That's nuts if it's not a mistype or something. I've never had anything like that happen to me before, I've never heard of anything like that happening either craziness
Not a mistype. I planted 4 seeds. I got 6 plants. The weird thing was the 2nd seedling from each twin popped up a couple of inches from the first seedling. I am positive I did not plant 6 seeds. I have seen threads from people who have twin zygotes. It happens. I will have to look back sometime to see if I can ID which plants were twins. I may have lost the traceability. I am a scatterbrain. I look forward to seeing your results. You grow some nice plants. I am a hack.

Not a mistype. I planted 4 seeds. I got 6 plants. The weird thing was the 2nd seedling from each twin popped up a couple of inches from the first seedling. I am positive I did not plant 6 seeds. I have seen threads from people who have twin zygotes. It happens. I will have to look back sometime to see if I can ID which plants were twins. I may have lost the traceability. I am a scatterbrain. I look forward to seeing your results. You grow some nice plants. I am a hack.
Nah your not a hack bud love checking up on your grows the hill Plants backyard, and indoor plant etc. Your one of the only ones I follow on a daily basis you Bigsir, subgirl, and just started watching Crash's grow. But me I'm far from a pro! I've grown more plants then I can remember or count them all but there's always some new strain to try or new method, location etc. Your no hack you've done something I've never seen or had happen 6 plants from 4 seeds is legendary status FoG!!!!

Nah your not a hack bud love checking up on your grows the hill Plants backyard, and indoor plant etc. Your one of the only ones I follow on a daily basis you Bigsir, subgirl, and just started watching Crash's grow. But me I'm far from a pro! I've grown more plants then I can remember or count them all but there's always some new strain to try or new method, location etc. Your no hack you've done something I've never seen or had happen 6 plants from 4 seeds is legendary status FoG!!!!
I had nothing to do with the twins other than introducing the mother and father to one another. The genetics are not mine but I am certain the genetics are good. Both plants were clones selected by a woman who is an expert in this field. My brother is growing done different crosses from the male and his buds look very pretty. Again, I just put the seeds in the soil and got twins(twice in 4 seeds).

Whooops! I am buzzed! Over and out!

Yea spread the love and genetics around I still can't believe that seeds are still selling for 10+ $ a piece still like they were a decade ago when I ordered my first couple pack and spent 300 bucks on some seeds smh

I had nothing to do with the twins other than introducing the mother and father to one another. The genetics are not mine but I am certain the genetics are good. Both plants were clones selected by a woman who is an expert in this field. My brother is growing done different crosses from the male and his buds look very pretty. Again, I just put the seeds in the soil and got twins(twice in 4 seeds).

Whooops! I am buzzed! Over and out!
Yea yea yea if it was me they would have been single plants you got that twin mojo lol I'll have to remember that when I germinate that set to see if another rare event happens

The AN pH Perfect nutes I am trying have greened up the Freaks big time in a couple of days time. I have always been a bit jealous of people with dark green, shiny leaves. It likely is the combination of the AN and the fresh Roots Organics soil. I hope I didn’t over feed them. No tip burn though.
69330AF9-F4FF-414E-8651-A72CA5DE7896.jpeg

The AN pH Perfect nutes I am trying have greened up the Freaks big time in a couple of days time. I have always been a bit jealous of people with dark green, shiny leaves. It likely is the combination of the AN and the fresh Roots Organics soil. I hope I didn’t over feed them. No tip burn though.View attachment 306354
Looking good

Starting to see what I think is indication of a male. It looks similar to @SubmarineGirl ‘a flowering Freak. I see some ‘hairs’ on this plant but I am thinking now that they are ‘stellate’ hairs(had to look that one up). The pic is the best I could get(my shaky Parkinsonism Disease hands suck). Looking at it in real life though, I see what looks to be some ‘balls’. Males usually flower first so I am pretty sure I have one male and 2 females at this point. Pretty sure @Kindbud called the shot early on based on the tall growth…

If it is a male, I will be collecting pollen from it as well as letting him ‘jizz’ all over the girls. I want some bud but I also want seeds…
F8146989-F85F-44B2-8F39-D9B89CBF819E.jpeg

Looking over the Freaks this morning, I am certain I have 2 females and one male(props to @Kindbud for calling the shot early on). I see some pistils on 2 and the other is stacking on balls. They certainly do not look like any flowers I have had before but the difference is striking. I will get some pics when they dry out.

Word word I would have bet money on that guess too. I've always found that 95% of the time the taller stretched out sativa's are always males. But sweet rock on gonna have plenty of those freak show seeds come harvest time 😎

Latest posts

Back