Old Fo Freak Show Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta say,mine is almost finished drying (taking an extra long time…) and even tho the buzz is a nice rambling one, it wont have the pretty bag appeal like it did growing on the porch all summer. Kind of looks like tiny tumbleweeds. The hubby rolled up one to sample it’s dryness this morning. Worked for the dog walk and bike ride in a nice way. May get it in the jars in the next day or so…
still nice to have a different buzz weed in the collection ugly or not. I mean it did get a few votes for BOTM 🥰 so it’s not that ugly…
I smoked a bong hit last night and could not shut up. My poor wife just sat back and endured. I am usually pretty quiet, buzzed or not. I like the buzz a lot. Well worth the torture of growing the strain/strandivar. My neighbor wants some seeds now. She loves the smell. I gave her a small bud off of the living plant and she used it like a room deodorizer. Mine don’t smell like cannabis. Fruity and floral. Looking forward to when they finally dry and cure. One jar seems stuck at 68% humidity. Not sure if it is the seeds holding moisture though…
02DC6D12-75DF-468F-B865-EA52FEF77E6F.jpeg

I smoked a bong hit last night and could not shut up. My poor wife just sat back and endured. I am usually pretty quiet, buzzed or not. I like the buzz a lot. Well worth the torture of growing the strain/strandivar. My neighbor wants some seeds now. She loves the smell. I gave her a small bud off of the living plant and she used it like a room deodorizer. Mine don’t smell like cannabis. Fruity and floral. Looking forward to when they finally dry and cure. One jar seems stuck at 68% humidity. Not sure if it is the seeds holding moisture though…View attachment 312522
I don’t think it’s the seeds but the veggie part holding the moisture. Mine are still not ready for jars imo but it did roll up and smoke ok without going out or anything. Will put a meter in the jar on this one since I have them. I kinda got a feel for regular reefer now as to how dry is 60% ish but this will take some monitoring for sure. There is not a whole lot of it, may smoke it all before it’s officially dry.🤣 this one starts out and finishes slow…

Did your wife get any extra information out of you when you smoked that bong hit? 🤣 When I want some conversation out of the hubby, I put some of that dosidos on the rolling tray. One day he will be on to me…
I was babbling on about a Joe Rogan podcast. Suffice it to say that I was surprised to hear two people from the other side of the aisle with views that I rant to my wife in favor of…

Pretty creative buzz. I smoked some Freak and created a masterpiece munchie. Left over chicken, stuffing and creamed corn as a pizza topping. For extra points, heat in a broiler to crisp up the stuffing. Mmmmmmm…

I chopped the last plant today. It doesn’t look to be ‘stacking on’ so it was time. Trimmed it and it is hanging to dry. I am trying 4 seeds of each pheno as testers to see how well they sprout. Or maybe I will grow some out.

Testing out viability of the Freak seeds. I planted 4 of each in some soil. 2 of the white pheno seeds have sprouted after 3 days. I dropped the pot with the green pheno seeds because I am a bumblefk. I also have 4 of each in some paper towel. They took longer to sprout than my OFSG seeds which sprouted in 2 days. I wanted to see if some of those seeds are visibly hybrid seeds since I dusted the p!SS out of the plants with Freak jizz. That test pot has experienced a hiccup after my fat as fk cat decided she wanted some greens in her diet. The seedlings are like the peasant in Monty Pythons Holy Grail saying:I’m not dead yet…

I smoked a bong hit last night and could not shut up. My poor wife just sat back and endured. I am usually pretty quiet, buzzed or not. I like the buzz a lot. Well worth the torture of growing the strain/strandivar. My neighbor wants some seeds now. She loves the smell. I gave her a small bud off of the living plant and she used it like a room deodorizer. Mine don’t smell like cannabis. Fruity and floral. Looking forward to when they finally dry and cure. One jar seems stuck at 68% humidity. Not sure if it is the seeds holding moisture though…View attachment 312522
Sweettt I'm going to need a hand when I get set up up there in my new spot bud :( because someone has bad karma and one rule don't steal ask and I'll give it to you no reason to steal anything from me smh most mello guy in the world need something no problem. Buy lost not only seeds from you but about 40 feminized seeds I had then the 420 give away ones I had planned on doing a special journal from 10 grams of my killer hash jar full of buds title to car etc.... I luckily became friends with the guy I got the turbo Saab from a replacement otw hes a cool old true stoner... BUT all that doesn't matter I'm gonna kill over the heart shell box that's only thing of my grandmother I had left and had put a little gold oyster shell ln the middle of her shell design on the front. I added to it with girl I still have hope will call names dates pretty heart carved etc... life's been beating me down no more mellos getting turned off my run outta here will be a fast one because of that box that hurt it hurt alot enough paybacks a b

Kindbud. Brother what's the deal with no punctuation? It's hard to understand anything you say. Your from America right? I mean,,, English is your first language or did I miss something?

What are you smoking the seed husks?
You sure have a ton of extra seeds now

So far, the Freak seedlings are looking freaky not like mutts. I also planted some seeds from my Resident President planting(OFSG plants) that didn’t look like typical seeds I have been seeing. I assume they are hybrids of the OFSG plants pollinated by my male Freak. They look like normal cannabis plants.

Latest posts

Back