Old Fo Freak Show Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoked a couple of hits of the 11 week Freak. Much nicer than the 9 week which was pretty racy. Creative is more like it. I was singing a Broken Bells song in my head all day and after smoking, I picked up my guitar, looked up the chords and was able to play along with the song on YouTube in under 5 minutes. I am not a good guitar player so I blame the weed. I like the later harvest a lot.

9 weeks pretty racy eh…

hmmmmmmmm……big contemplates the edgy paranoia buzz and agrees

sometimes that kind of weed makes me feel normal , whatever that is

maybe i should try some of those freak seeds eh

9 weeks pretty racy eh…

hmmmmmmmm……big contemplates the edgy paranoia buzz and agrees

sometimes that kind of weed makes me feel normal , whatever that is

maybe i should try some of those freak seeds eh
I kinda like the edgy paranoia buzz. Makes me feel normal like big whatever that is 😂😂😂😂. Would like to see how tall one would get in your field of dreams big. It was a low producer for me but definitely worth having it in the pharmacy for a change up. I did not find it to be that edgy paranoia buzz tho… but more of a talk talk weed like the dosidos turned out for me. Don’t smoke it unless you want to get deep in conversation having to do with nothing at all… you may even be annoying to others 😂😂😂

I kinda like the edgy paranoia buzz. Makes me feel normal like big whatever that is 😂😂😂😂. Would like to see how tall one would get in your field of dreams big. It was a low producer for me but definitely worth having it in the pharmacy for a change up. I did not find it to be that edgy paranoia buzz tho… but more of a talk talk weed like the dosidos turned out for me. Don’t smoke it unless you want to get deep in conversation having to do with nothing at all… you may even be annoying to others 😂😂😂
The earlier harvested Freak turned me into a chatterbox. It made me feel jittery I guess. I don’t really get paranoid when buzzed like I am when I am not buzzed. ;) The government is out to get me! Is that paranoid or rational? :)

best way i can explain it is with people that ive know who battled add or adhd or whatever it is called nowadays and they give those people speed….wt-f!

ive talked to adults who were on prescription Dexedrine for adult add and they have told me the speed calms them down…….weird

i thought they would need some downers or valium

so yeah , that skunky racy weed is good medicine to me and i will try some of the freaky weed at 9 weeks….🧖🦄🐲🔥

best way i can explain it is with people that ive know who battled add or adhd or whatever it is called nowadays and they give those people speed….wt-f!

ive talked to adults who were on prescription Dexedrine for adult add and they have told me the speed calms them down…….weird

i thought they would need some downers or valium

so yeah , that skunky racy weed is good medicine to me and i will try some of the freaky weed at 9 weeks….🧖🦄🐲🔥
That's why they give basically meds that are like speed to ADHD kids.

That's why they give basically meds that are like speed to ADHD kids.
I think I'm ADHD. Back in the day, folks would lay out lines of Peruvian marching powder. They'd get up and boogie. I'd set in the corner quietly.

EEC342A2-5BD2-4C93-AA46-76B583EF2BB5.jpeg

Getting to the point I need to get my tent out of the attic or find a ‘free to a good home’ elsewhere for these…

The freaks are looking good. Hold them in veg somewhere till spring
I am dying to try them in a tent. @CrashMagnet ‘s tent freaks looked a lot nicer than my outside plants but then again, I only sowed the seeds at the end of June(I think) so I am kind of satisfied that I got anything at all.

The earlier harvested Freak turned me into a chatterbox. It made me feel jittery I guess. I don’t really get paranoid when buzzed like I am when I am not buzzed. ;) The government is out to get me! Is that paranoid or rational? :)
this is nice to know on the freakshow, i have some snow queen that some times crawls up on you pretty hard.

Wish I could take you up on that….I’d love to see you grow a Freakshow in a tent!! Such cool plants.

When do you anticipate popping seeds for outdoor?
Not sure I will do much of an outdoor grow next year. I had great hopes for this last seasons grow but was disappointed when the weather fkd me during the last few weeks of flowering. It is all fun and games until Mother Nature doesn’t cooperate…

Latest posts

Back