Old Fogey’s breeding project seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have at least 2 females. Weird. Normally my males would show first…
089E4ABC-8644-4446-A4A5-D19BB0242E6A.jpeg

It was definitely psychedelic. Maybe would be a good one to watch while tripping but with a different soundtrack (like Dark Side of the Moon playing during Wizard of Oz). I was knee high to a grasshopper when it came out so LSD was just letters on Sesame Street for me at the time…

that movie will go on my list to watch at a future date

what year did it come out?….I though you were an old fogey who was probably around when Gone With the Wind came out

lsd found me in 1966 and my first trip was hanging out in Griffith Park California , pure Sandoz on sugar cubes

that movie will go on my list to watch at a future date

what year did it come out?….I though you were an old fogey who was probably around when Gone With the Wind came out

lsd found me in 1966 and my first trip was hanging out in Griffith Park California , pure Sandoz on sugar cubes
My body has always been older than I am. At 57, I have been falling apart physically for the better part of 5 years. Sometimes I feel old enough to have been around in the period Gone With the Wind depicted, not the time they filmed it.

My body has always been older than I am. At 57, I have been falling apart physically for the better part of 5 years. Sometimes I feel old enough to have been around in the period Gone With the Wind depicted, not the time they filmed it.

sometimes it is the miles and not the years fo’ sure……..70+ here

going to clone the moms and dad probably Monday. These need to be disposed of once the last 2 give up their sex. Or maybe I will just put them outside and let them reveg and grow wild. They are currently living in about 2 tablespoons of soil. I feel a bit like a **** treating these like they are prisoners of war in a third world country…
823ECB91-8D6C-4264-AA9A-8AC2D1B9B4AF.jpeg

2 males now and 2 females. Still one clone hasn’t shown sex. I like the idea of knowing the sex before flipping the plants. Experiment of flipping newly rooted clones in 2 tbsps of dirt has been a success for me. Next grow I will use this. Er, no Mrs Fogey. I am not growing. Honest…

Hardening off the boys and girls. It is supposed to be relatively warm here for the next week so I am prepping them for the next chapter in their lives…
4F25D5F2-DBE8-410D-8C72-10F8FA3D15A2.jpeg

Tomorrow I need to take cuttings for all 6 plants I have outside. One clone didn’t flower but I write that off as either it wasn’t mature when I took the cutting or it is a freak. One I didn’t clone a cutting of because I ran out of time and didn’t go back to try to make time. I want clones though because I want to make some F2 seeds. I am not growing though. I am just ‘speramenting…

Plant #1 flowered quickly as a female so maybe it is a quick finishing plant. One male is a grower and a show-er. Maybe a virile make like it’s dad. Hard to say though since the clones were put into flower when they first were rooted. No veg time. I envy you folks that can keep track of all this stuff. I am a work in progress.

I feel ya, at 58 almost 59, my head on car accident was in 95, been in chronic pain since 98.. I did the math the other
day and it's been almost 30yrs of pain.. not a wonder I'm so messed up in the head eh?

Love your beer can weed.. caution about those getting to hot in direct sun.. but love watching what you do

Pulling up a chair brother. Gonna be cool to watch.
I just germinated 4 different Autos and dropped them in soil yesterday.
I got Gabagoo,Blue Vangoo, Zkittles,and Gelato. There outside in Jiffy Pots.
Let's have some fun.😁

I feel ya, at 58 almost 59, my head on car accident was in 95, been in chronic pain since 98.. I did the math the other
day and it's been almost 30yrs of pain.. not a wonder I'm so messed up in the head eh?

Love your beer can weed.. caution about those getting to hot in direct sun.. but love watching what you do
Sorry about the pain. That blows. Those cans are seltzer cans with drainage holes. I didn’t think of the heat piece of using those. I just needed something small(running out of potting soil), quick and free. I will keep an eye on them getting warm though they won’t be in direct sun for a while. Take care.

Pulling up a chair brother. Gonna be cool to watch.
I just germinated 4 different Autos and dropped them in soil yesterday.
I got Gabagoo,Blue Vangoo, Zkittles,and Gelato. There outside in Jiffy Pots.
Let's have some fun.😁
Gotta try auto’s at some point. I see some impressive auto gear on here. Gabagoo is from @Carty, right? Revegging is something I have not tried so I figured why not. As I understand it, they will get ugly for a while.

Latest posts

Back