Old Fogey’s breeding project seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The girls and boys are in there new home tonight. My buddy is going to breed the makes with the females to get some F2’s and with some other nifty genetics(a few ChemDawg crosses, Green Crack crosses and something called Hickstick from northern Maine). I will get some seeds but I have no idea why. I have a growing(no pun intended) catalog of seeds(including some from @Tomcat22 that he was kind enough to send me). I will have to start gifting some of them out. I am a hack at growing compared with most folks on here and I don’t consume enough bud to really grow much. I have my clones that I flowered after rooting without vegging that are outside in soda cans(cheap old fart that I am) that will be put in the ground in the woods behind my house to grow wild and multiply. I am seeing some seeds already on them. I thought they would reveg but they haven’t and the last unidentified plant just started showing she is female. I also have more cuttings that are taking root in case I find a keeper. They will be grown inside under some crappy little LEDs to keep them alive but small until I get feedback from my friends outdoor grow. I keep telling Mrs Fogey I am not growing but I am starting to think I am lying to myself…

The girls and boys are in there new home tonight. My buddy is going to breed the makes with the females to get some F2’s and with some other nifty genetics(a few ChemDawg crosses, Green Crack crosses and something called Hickstick from northern Maine). I will get some seeds but I have no idea why. I have a growing(no pun intended) catalog of seeds(including some from @Tomcat22 that he was kind enough to send me). I will have to start gifting some of them out. I am a hack at growing compared with most folks on here and I don’t consume enough bud to really grow much. I have my clones that I flowered after rooting without vegging that are outside in soda cans(cheap old fart that I am) that will be put in the ground in the woods behind my house to grow wild and multiply. I am seeing some seeds already on them. I thought they would reveg but they haven’t and the last unidentified plant just started showing she is female. I also have more cuttings that are taking root in case I find a keeper. They will be grown inside under some crappy little LEDs to keep them alive but small until I get feedback from my friends outdoor grow. I keep telling Mrs Fogey I am not growing but I am starting to think I am lying to myself…

you can’t help it man , admit it , you are a grow addict. 🤡🤡🤡

Hi. My name is Old Fogey and I am a grow addict…
Hello my name is Kindbud some know me as Dizzy some as Dusty and we'll I'm definitely a plant addict grow grow grow grow there's 2 raised beds in my backyard full of tomatoe plants probably 40+ because well started to many don't wanna kill some so there fighting it out for there space lol God so glad it always could be worse lol

Seeds… Gonna be a big haul come harvest time. I expect to get in the neighborhood of a gram…
C244CE9F-4B64-4164-9579-71FCF72E60F3.jpeg
27475AB6-DF75-4387-BFF7-D9F29E8C60A5.jpeg

All my recent cutting appear to have rooted. I am 11 for 11. I don’t know if it is the strain/cross/good genetics or my new cloning technique(the I don’t really care if they root technique) but I am happy it is working. Now I need to find a place to grow these out in the woods…

The clones are bothering me this morning. Like wanting a puppy to stay young and puppyish, I wanted these to take longer to root. Now I need to get them in the ground or bigger pots. The roots on all but 2 are peeking out like prairie dogs or a turtle ****…

Bigger pots for the clones this morning while waiting for Mrs Fogey to get ready. They are going to live in their containers for a bit then will be set free in the woods to do what plants do hopefully. Probably take some cuttings of the females again before they flower just in case I have a jewel. The seeds I get will be F2’s I believe. Looks like I have at least 2 phenos of the females. One took a long time to flower(maybe some sativa genes sneaking thru).

Latest posts

Back