Old Fogey’s breeding project seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am interested to see if these seeds will be viable. The plants they come from are tortured and have since begun to reveg but the seeds continue to mature. F2’s. I have the best looking female and male growing together in the woods far away from a couple of females. The female pair hopefully won’t get long distance pollinated.
386EE681-C580-462B-9C25-32FE6E169D1C.jpeg

I just looked up how far pollen can travel and I guess I either need to chop down my male or hope the upwind females don’t become downwind females. One article I read said that Moroccan cannabis pollen had been found as far away as the Iberian peninsula. Bummer…

Speaking of pollen. My poor dogs eyes are almost shut from allergies. Never seen him like that. Breaks my fking heart. 😥

Speaking of pollen. My poor dogs eyes are almost shut from allergies. Never seen him like that. Breaks my fking heart. 😥
I had been giving my boy Jo some oatmeal for about 6 months in hopes of firming up his stools. For the longest time, his eyes would be crusty and I didn’t make the connection that he may have an allergy to oatmeal but I switched up to giving him pumpkin and yogurt and his eyes cleared up. I feel like a horrible ‘dad’ for not thinking of it sooner. Pollen in the air is a whole different ballgame though. I have central air and use MERV 13 filters and it makes a world of difference. I should change them once a month as they turn brownish yellow in that time frame. I ran out of MERV 13 filters and put a crappy one in until I get my shipment of the good ones and both Mrs Fogey and me are sneezing up a storm.

Planted the last 2 females that are going in the ground. They are both from my #6 plant. Something ate the male I had planted. I was probably going to yank it anyway. Topped everyone too so they don’t get too tall(if the were planning on it)…
E440E275-6496-44B1-A97C-E4CA1C646A64.jpeg
CEF42CDA-0CF4-4DD5-9118-5D673FF0D53D.jpeg
1A9F0E0F-55F0-4A96-AED8-13FE19CE2270.jpeg
6BA828C3-05B4-4827-B14D-A939E915AE94.jpeg
568372D5-6444-44E2-9AFD-402206634AA5.jpeg
560313B3-3E18-4965-9D6B-F8E5F521A9EE.jpeg

Planted the last 2 females that are going in the ground. They are both from my #6 plant. Something ate the male I had planted. I was probably going to yank it anyway. Topped everyone too so they don’t get too tall(if the were planning on it)…View attachment 302158View attachment 302159View attachment 302160View attachment 302161View attachment 302162View attachment 302163
They look hidden real good for now. They all look healthy too. Good luck with them 🙂

looking good neighbor!

don’t forget the Bt and Spinosad
Thanks big. Some look hungry in the pics but didn’t in real life. 4 are living on a pretty steep hill that is topped off with a holding pond for water run off. The soil seems to retain moisture pretty well. I didn’t prepare the soil so they are at the mercy of Mother Nature and what she provides. I pulled 8 ticks off of myself when I got back home so I don’t know how much treatment of bug detergents they will be getting. I will probably cave and check them weekly. Something tried one of the leaves of #4 but left her after that. I hope whatever munched the male doesn’t do the rest of them.

Latest posts

Back