Old Fogey’s breeding project seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pollinated the poopy out of my Resident President planting with Freakshow pollen. I wonder how to tell the Freakshow crosses from the OFSG F2 seeds…
14D862CE-575A-4CD4-AFFF-610DC8FF73D9.jpeg

Of course the light green undone ones are probably the freaks…
That is my guess as well. I don’t think they are underdone though. My thought when I got the FS seeds was that they didn’t let them mature but the seeds on my freaks are all light in color where I can see them peeking thru the cotelydons. I think I was wrong and the seeds are just light in color. I am going to let the plants mature big time to see if they get dark. I remember finding a few seeds in Thai sticks when I was a kid and they were always light green like the sticks. Wish I had kept those. Freaks are sativa dominant so maybe their seeds are lighter?

That is my guess as well. I don’t think they are underdone though. My thought when I got the FS seeds was that they didn’t let them mature but the seeds on my freaks are all light in color where I can see them peeking thru the cotelydons. I think I was wrong and the seeds are just light in color. I am going to let the plants mature big time to see if they get dark. I remember finding a few seeds in Thai sticks when I was a kid and they were always light green like the sticks. Wish I had kept those. Freaks are sativa dominant so maybe their seeds are lighter?
That’s why I said that. My freak seeds looked light and undone too when I planted them but they popped quick

One plant spilt due to the torrential rains last night so it got an early chopping. Trimmed it up. I found a couple branches with one bud on each with bud rot so I tossed those branches. This stuff smells amazing. Like grape Kool Aid. Mrs Fogey even said it doesn’t smell bad or like weed. Good for me.

The trimmings…
2CB3CF77-9620-4A9F-B647-7797723ECBDD.jpeg

One plant spilt due to the torrential rains last night so it got an early chopping. Trimmed it up. I found a couple branches with one bud on each with bud rot so I tossed those branches. This stuff smells amazing. Like grape Kool Aid. Mrs Fogey even said it doesn’t smell bad or like weed. Good for me.

The trimmings…View attachment 311412
I love grape koolaid. Well will wait on the smoke report…

I love grape koolaid. Well will wait on the smoke report…
I am a light weight when it comes to smoking so potentcy reports from me are useless. One hit and I am good. I tried some from a branch that broke last week and it got me ripped but that is nothing new. It isn’t cured so I can’t say anything about the flavor. I will give some to my son to share with his friends when it is cured for better feedback.

lol. I like a light buzz. Getting stoned is a couple of times a year thing for me. I do trim with tunes though. That might be a good thread. Tunes to Trim to.

On and off rain is forecast for the next week do I think everything is going to get chopped this week. Found some more bud rot on the hillside crew so I don’t anticipate much smoke. Chopped a plant yesterday and after trimming about a quarter of it, I got fed up and just rough trimmed the rest and decided to try a water cure a la bigbuds experiment. I will make some edibles for my mother who doesn’t like the weed after-taste. The buds were filthy anyway from the trees around them dropping leaves, needles and other junk so a good cleaning is probably a good idea. My Resident President seeded plants are coming down today. Probably just remove the fan leaves and dry them out to harvest the seeds then make butter out of the left overs. Next year, I will be shifting the grow north to get more sun late in flower. The hillside crew gets maybe an hour of sun these days which hasn’t helped them finish.

I am a light weight when it comes to smoking so potentcy reports from me are useless. One hit and I am good. I tried some from a branch that broke last week and it got me ripped but that is nothing new. It isn’t cured so I can’t say anything about the flavor. I will give some to my son to share with his friends when it is cured for better feedback.
We're chips off the same block. If the weed is stellar, one toke will do me just fine. Might go for the second, but might not.
Maybe if you would take more than one hit, trimming would be mo funner 😳 and you wouldn’t hate it so bad. I don’t mind trimming I have music and dance moves to trim by 😊
If he's like me, it probably would get put off 'til tomorrow. :)

Latest posts

Back