Old Fogey’s breeding project seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
talking about taking just a toke or two has me lusting for a joint so I’ll just fire one up

i hear ya on the unclean flowers from the outdoor grow

ladybug puu , fly puu , dead bugs of all denominations , chicken feathers , cat hair , sand and dirt , and gawd knows what else

this is da ting mon , all that adds to the mystique , flavor , and pure dankness that puts ganja on another level,

sign me , Not a Fan of the Wash. 🤡🤡🤡

talking about taking just a toke or two has me lusting for a joint so I’ll just fire one up

i hear ya on the unclean flowers from the outdoor grow

ladybug puu , fly puu , dead bugs of all denominations , chicken feathers , cat hair , sand and dirt , and gawd knows what else

this is da ting mon , all that adds to the mystique , flavor , and pure dankness that puts ganja on another level,

sign me , Not a Fan of the Wash. 🤡🤡🤡
I have about a quarter pound of unwashed bud from the branches that broke off that is curing now. I have a few branches from this chopped plant drying as well(unwashed) so I have an ample sample to taste test. I was a bit angry I had to chop this plant early and got a hair across my ass while trimming it so I figured I would try the water cure to see if my mother would mind the flavor in some brownies. I still have 2 plants from the hillside crew to chop so I will hopefully have another half pound that won’t get water cured. At one bong hit every once in a while, I probably have a few centuries worth of bud. I need to find someone who can unload my crops for me. I love to grow, hate to trim, enjoy a light buzz, love good flavored smoke but I don’t sell so I am in a bit of a pickle…

The weather has sucked here big time the last week or so. I haven’t even looked at the hillside girls but I fear the worst. I might get out to visit them today. The Resident President planting is chopped. Getting some nice seeds from it. I believe the color of the seeds indicate which male pollinated which seed. Some are the nice dark striped seeds that are typical of the OFSG plants. Others are just big versions of the Freakshow plants.

Interested to see if your seed origin theory works out. I have a ton of seeds from the THC Bomb, but I'm not 100% sure where they came from. Some were definitely from a freak show male, but there was an auto caramelicious with a branch I sprayed with colloidal silver within 10 feet of it. I only separated the seeds based on what branch they were on. Not to scientific, I'm afraid. No telling what I am going to get from them.

Interested to see if your seed origin theory works out. I have a ton of seeds from the THC Bomb, but I'm not 100% sure where they came from. Some were definitely from a freak show male, but there was an auto caramelicious with a branch I sprayed with colloidal silver within 10 feet of it. I only separated the seeds based on what branch they were on. Not to scientific, I'm afraid. No telling what I am going to get from them.
Roulette seeds. I have a bunch of those in my ‘collection’. Seeds I am unsure of their pedigree. I don’t have the time left on this planet to try them even if I lived another 100 years. I have some seeds that are crescent shaped! *** happened? Not a clue…

Hybrid…
F3CF3BBF-8393-420E-88E4-7DECF574987B.jpeg

Took a trip out to the hillside girls. One plant is over on its side and appears dead. The others are upright but very few amber trichomes. I chopped most of the plants due to bud rot. Trimmed some up but tossed most of it. Only kept the maybe 25% that didn’t rot. The rain and freezing temperatures have bent me over. Bummin’…

Lots and lots of seeds from the Resident President planting though. I am curious what the obvious Freakshow hybrid seeds will look like. Pale, large seeds like the Freakshow seeds but with stripes like the parent plants seeds…

I am going to plant one of what appears to be a hybrid seed from my Resident President planting to see what a seedling would look like. Here is the seed…
F1A8D02B-5AAA-4490-AB14-609D87309B69.jpeg

This grow is kaput. The last branches when I checked the hillside crew this morning were a train wreck. What the bud rot didn’t get, PM did… instead of a couple pounds or more from these plants, I got about 4 zips. The curing buds smell really nice, fruity grape-ish. Not a lot of amber trichomes even at 11 weeks. It was a cold, wet fall after a hot, dry summer and not enough sun. All in all, a failure…

Well win some lose some kindbuds been working his hands to death pic :/ I'm getting ready for new beginning until NC comes around. But for me every year outdoor has always been different new challenges problems learn alot every year. The south doing it illegal just adds more problems that can't be talked about here this year pushed me to hit the eject button lol. I'm done outdoors for now except for a few maybe it's a passion because of how I started growing back 2 decades ago or so. I miss indoors and the garage set up got some ideas wanna experiment withWell win some lose some kindbuds been working his hands to death pic :/ I'm getting ready for new beginning until NC comes around. But for me every year outdoor has always been different new challenges problems learn alot every year. The south doing it illegal just adds more problems that can't be talked about here this year pushed me to hit the eject button lol. I'm done outdoors for now except for a few maybe it's a passion because of how I started growing back 2 decades ago or so. I miss indoors and the garage set up the safety and control so much. The leds are a whole new ball game from hps but... Hey Fogey check your pm I'm off to bed gotta hit the DMV in the morning:(

20221118_230121.jpg

Last edited:
Finally my friend I can read and understand your posts. Thanks for using punctuation.👍

Latest posts

Back