Old Fogeys first ever legal grow journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks kraven. as tom petty says, the waiting is the hardest part...

Looking good my friend I really liked your comment about the Tom Petty part really gave me a good laugh this morning but at the same time it is so true

yeah budlight. i feel there isn't much left for me to do but water them for a couple or a few weeks. oh and tell the wife that her nose is a lot more sensitive than everybody elses and it does not smell that badly of weed in the house(though i know it does)...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfG_GQSf-E[/ame]

:D

watered the girls this morning at the official 7 week mark. from what i am reading green crack goes 7-9 weeks, the rest of them go 9-10 weeks. i think the green crack looks to have another couple of weeks. i am hoping she does. i need to head back to my home town to visit my mom after my sister said she has a 'premonition' type feeling that she isn't going to be around much longer. so i will be out of town for the next 11 days. the young fogeys are charged with watering, dehumidifier emptying and keeping an eye on the temps. supposed to warm up here into the 50's in the days so i am exhausting the heat and smell out into the fogey yard. i don't like leaving now. a few weeks from now might be better but then again, probably not...

a couple of cruddy pics. green crack, nordle and satori. i am a bit shakey this morning for some reason. tired prolly...

View attachment IMG_3006.jpg

View attachment IMG_3005.jpg

View attachment IMG_3004.jpg

OF they are plugging right along, and they fosure got 2 weeks left in them so an 11 day trip should not kinkle up the program....as far as Mom, you go see her.....spend every minute you can with her. I'm still trying to make sense of loosing my mom @ 66. Life is odd and it takes things at times when we least expect it. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

yeah budlight. i feel there isn't much left for me to do but water them for a couple or a few weeks. oh and tell the wife that her nose is a lot more sensitive than everybody elses and it does not smell that badly of weed in the house(though i know it does)...

Same boat fella, same exact boat. Grow, women and smell. Cheers! Good luck! Just a bit longer for us both.

And I'm a metal kinda person, but damn if I can't get into some Tom Petty. Only "oldies" that exist on my Ipod other than CCR.

Stressing out big time. Wish I could get some garden time in. Won't see the girls until next Wednesday. Hoping my sons are keeping an good eye on them. Terrible timing to be away...

Can't worry OF, they will be like you find them.....no matter the stress, so just be cool and when you see them you will know how it went :)

thanks for the song kraven, fun reading while listening. goodluck O.F.

I Never had any Green Crack OF !-- Pics like that make my disease flare up !

Sorry Keef. I hope you have some good meds for that. The green crack was a freebee seed. Supppsed to be a very energetic buzz. Looking forward to that as my last few grows have been heavy indica plants.

oldfogey, i don't get out much, but i finally stopped by your place and i got to say, man good job. I need to make sure i stop in here more often.
I have a few seeds from umbra that are pretty speedy, if you want a few Not sure the lineage, narrowed it down to two or three possible crosses. gets a little purple tint if you have cooler night temps in bloom. she holds deceant weight for a sativa too.. I keep a cut of it around. takes about 13 weeks or so flower time, and she can stretch a lot if you are not careful but the smoke is most excellent in the mornings. i can smoke a fat bowl and go right to work turning wrenches. keeps my thoughts clear and uncluttered and makes my body feel like i need to do some sprints. lol... just kidding, i don't run anywhere. if'n you ever see this ole dog run, you better run too. no time to wait, something big is coming!!

Latest posts

Back