Old Fogeys Mimosa and Mendo Cookies clone grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fogey I have a hazmat training down your way in February. Got some healthy Triple Grapes for ya, no seedling care required ; )
Let's get some Dunkies so I can stay awake listening to Drum Closure Instructions for 4 hours lol

Awesome! Thx. Let me know.

Harvested and trimmed up Mendo Cookie ‘# 3’ , a clone of the Mendo Cookie that hermied. This one did too. I guess I will end the clone of it I have. I will be taking the other Mendo Cookie tomorrow. I hope no nanners on that one. However, the amount of resin on this plant was insane for me. I got about a gram of scissor/glove hash out of this plant. The buds are super heavy and dense. Not sure why I am getting the purple tips but I am not complaining...

68303B34-3F44-44E8-8F1B-0F289BB78395.jpeg
47D5B8C1-219C-4E03-A859-BE1D93360221.jpeg
3CB2847E-9AE0-44DF-AB82-EE6B6A097418.jpeg
A2CB7DC5-534A-48AD-8560-8FF046F4F2BE.jpeg
4AE84C60-0DEE-4CE8-A310-A0B70CCE342A.jpeg
F5F94262-F23F-4966-BF03-B13BE5B70465.jpeg

Goooorgeous, dahhhlink.
Those purple tips really are FANCY!
Tough luck with those herms, what a bummer. You grew a really hearty plant : /
Wonder if you're getting a cold draft that's giving you some tip color. You know like, bridge freezes before road, thinner more exposed parts of the bud may drop to a lower temperature during dark period. I'd love to try to replicate that

Oddly all the colas have the main cola purplish. Both strains. The buds are not all at the same fly height. Regardless, I think it is kind of a cool accident. My summer/fall grow did the same thing come to think of it so temperature feels less likely to me.

Chopped and trimmed the 2nd Mendo Cookie. It also has nanners so that is the end of that strain for me. Kinda bummed as it is the most resinous plant I have grown. The buds are so dense and heavy, the branches feel like mallets. The Mimosa mom is in the tent now with the screen provisionally set and 24 hours of light. I will need to shorten the legs on the screen and manipulate the ‘fly height’. Probably will post some pics tomorrow. Trimming takes a lot out of me for some reason...

36ADFAEB-17AE-4F1F-99FD-E64689B09308.jpeg

Guess I’ll be watchin’m closely them too...you think I should go ahead and pop some other bean in case? All I got goin right now is mendo... one Mendo x Mimosa and three Mendo x Mendo....

I am not real strong on genetics so I am not sure. I would grow them and keep an eye on them. I thought I saw a hermie earlier on but not on the Mendo. No nanners on the Mimosa so I must have been buzzed. The nanners were pretty late to the party as I hadn’t noticed them when looking for amber trichs. Honestly sorry if I screwed up your cycle, @2RedEyes.

Don’t worrie of, I’ve not been good at growing as of late and I am changing the way I grow...not sure how but I gotta do something better...the one Mimosa I’ve go going looks healthy and the 3 mendo’s...well we’ll see...I’m not gonna run outa weed though so not to worry...but thanks for sending the seeds and I still hope for weed!!!

If you can stomach the stress, the Mendo Cookie plants are heavily resinous. Got a gram of scissor/glove hash from trimming one plant. No seeds so far on the hermie plants. Full disclosure, could be my tent or the fact that I have been visiting the tent during lights out to grab plants to chop and the darned cats prefer my tent to the $80 cat tree we have so I have new light leaks...

Took a good look this morning at the tent. There are holes every where. I need to make an electric fence type of cover for the tent. That’ll teach the little fockers... I will be getting a can or 2 of Flexiseal to seal the tent up. No point I buying a new ‘scratching post/tent’ for the pumas we have living in the house...

Mendo Cookie bud is pretty powerful this go-round. Mrs Fogey and I vaped a small bud and were pretty much plowed for the evening...

Shootin at some food?

I was just looking at this thread to compare my current grow to this one for flower size and Jaysus I am slow! I just got the Jed Clampet reference. I should be so lucky...

Hahaha...yeah that one landed a little flat

Latest posts

Back