Old Fogeys Mimosa and Mendo Cookies grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are pretty !...Green all the way

tenor.gif

Thanks HP. Grow journals are pretty boring until late in flower but I like to use the journals for my own future reference since my memory is pretty much like a steel trap. A literal steel trap with no gray matter. Just a hunk of metal. Rusty metal...

I will be flipping to flower probably late August or early September so the interesting pics will be here in November.

Gonna need to top these soon. They are growing quickly now. I now have 4 t5 bulbs on them. Needed to make some ventilation adjustments because the temp spiked 5 degrees F from the added bulbs.
F96D2D5C-A6F3-4B28-BF2E-EEE80AD627A4.jpeg

Transplanted into bigger pots today...

B4 and aftah...

Attachments

• 62216D8B-833A-4D3A-82F9-8FCB43844088.jpeg
    62216D8B-833A-4D3A-82F9-8FCB43844088.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 53
  • F46E1AAF-5753-489E-87C9-9333D7FFF340.jpeg
    F46E1AAF-5753-489E-87C9-9333D7FFF340.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 52
248A1EEB-DB3B-4264-9964-714FF90EF4CF.jpeg
49EE9523-FABB-475F-938D-0041ACD274C0.jpeg
I had the ‘brilliant’ idea to use a Brita filter and carafe to filter out chlorine or chloramine that my town water has in it. I think my plants are showing indications of mag deficiency. I use a cal mag nute in my feedings per the GO recommended rate. The leaf tips show some nute burn though. Why I change things that work(like my tap water from the tap) is beyond me...

Everybody seems to have recovered from the transplant and have resumed growing. This morning they got topped.

notes for my future reference - added a 2 bulb 4 foot t5 fixture to go along with the 4 bulb fixture i have in there 2 days ago. so i have 5 10000k bulbs plus 1 10000k with uv a light. decided i need to lst these plants. they are getting bushy but i want to keep them short before moving into flower and i still need to transplant into 3 gallon felt pots. started to tie them down gently. if they continue to grow like they are, i will probably transplant next week. wait a week and take some clones. the tent is getting warm. 81 deg this morning. re-did the ducting to the outside to shorten it up and the old hose had some holes in it so i am thinking the hot air wasn't all going outside. i also disconnected the charcoal filter for now to try to increase air flow as it hasn't even gotten warm here yet

0DD61D9F-DB64-4134-B8BE-4AFCD5823620.jpeg
Temps have dropped. I won’t be able to have the filter disconnected while in flower. I can catch a whiff outside my house even at this stage. Need to drop the lights down a little since training the plants has effectively shortened them. I think I waited a bit longer than I should have to start as the stalks are pretty beefy and rigid...

Smell? what smell? lol....even in veg I have to run filter.Flower equals 3 x filters and no delivery's for a spell. Looks great OF seeing lots of buds in the future at your house.

Thanks HP. Mrs Fogey could not smell it so I am safe for now. It is a small grow(7 plants). Unless someone is familiar with what a grow smells like, I don’t think it would be noticed. I vent out of the back of the house. A few grows ago, during flower I was stinking up the neighborhood even with the filter. Turned out I had a bunch(thousands) of tiny pinholes in the duct hose between the filter and fan and some skunk smell was getting pulled in thru them and gracing my neighbors with skunkieness...

Latest posts

Back