Old Fogeys Mimosa and Mendo Cookies grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OF8, I popped one of the mimosa only beans...I was gonna wait but I couldn’t...it’ll be a week or so behind the other plants in the run but should be ok...thanks a bunch!!!

Cool beans. I hope it is a female for you. Looking forward to seeing how it works for you.

Mimosa sure is some fun smoke and not just for the smoker. A week or so ago, I smoked some and found I couldn’t shut up, apologized to Mrs Fogey and told her I was a bit buzzed to which she replied ‘no sh!t’(posted about that last week I think). I haven’t been smoking or ingesting anything very often lately and last night was no different but Mrs Fogey got into the good stuff. She isn’t a sports fan but when I stopped channel surfing on a rugby match, she was amazed. She went on and on for probably 10 minutes about how much she liked rugby and had never seen it and it is like football, soccer and UFC and how the game was so much easier to understand than football(I find it a bit confusing)and so on. Mimosa is sure some happy, chatty, enlightening, energizing but relaxing cannabis.

The mimosa is a girl but both of the Mendo cookies were boys...it’s ok, though cuz I got more seed for next time...

Fogey is well. He's spending time with family, taking a social media break, hoping that the nation can return to some semblance of civility, and staying in good health.
Can't say I blame him. He's a good dude. I look forward to seeing him back here when the dust settles. I have cuttings for him : ]

Latest posts

Back