Old Grower, New Member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that I know of. I know i can't. That's normally something only the Tech Admin could do if it's setup for such things. I believe that's only used due to threats of some kind.

some of us could read them over at the cabana but i chose not too , that is why they are private

dont get me wrong , there are some extenuating circumstances that justify a search

that is how an admin at the cabana found a member who was keeping a ledger of all his sales , the po po would have loved that list and would have shut the site down had they found it

so yeah m that member was putting everyone at risk so he had to go and take his ledgers with him

some of us could read them over at the cabana but i chose not too , that is why they are private

dont get me wrong , there are some extenuating circumstances that justify a search

that is how an admin at the cabana found a member who was keeping a ledger of all his sales , the po po would have loved that list and would have shut the site down had they found it

so yeah m that member was putting everyone at risk so he had to go and take his ledgers with him
Anyone we know?
Or was that private

Yeah I don't know myself. I have access to the Admin panel but not to PMs.
I can stop members from using the PM function but that's about it with PMs.
I honestly don't want to be that fly on the wall. Might hear shit I don't wanna hear.

Anyone we know?
Or was that private

not that i know of

pute know him

and check this out , the dude is now in politics and was recently elected as a state representative in his district

Yeah I don't know myself. I have access to the Admin panel but not to PMs.

maybe this program does not allow that

the platform we were on had access to PM’s if the Mod had access to the Admin Panel

I'm not a cop or a narc..... frankly my dear I don't give a damn!
I finished your cuff links boss
1685288038521.png

Does anyone report on their progress as well as problems, and the fix? I am a new grower. All my knowledge (theoretical) is from youtube. I am growing 2 plants in a 2 by 3 feet , white armour. The height is 5 feet. 21 days ago I germinated 2 seeds. Today I LST ( tied down). both plants at their 4th node! I also trimmed out 4sets of lower leaves. I have no marijuana. I have spent all my money on all the gardening tools. I have put the lights at 12-12. I want some smoke,so I am willing to give up some yield so that I have smoke as quickly as possible.. I have 8 more seeds. I will be planting one seedling at a time. I may try to clone before I run out of seeds, but that won't be for a while. The plants are already developing a total of 6 tops. I am looking forward to a good crop. I think that I should get at least 3 ounces. If I do everything correctly.

You can go into flower anytime but like you said you may get less yield not waiting till you get a few more tops. Do you have pictures you could show us?

to answer your question, most folks that have a grow log like me show both their progress and success as well as their mistakes, misfortunes and fixes after other members chime in to help.

Latest posts

Back