Old guy with 50 years experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome my friend. Glad to have you aboard. 👍

Always Happy to have a new leg to pee on
Pull up the chair in front please.
giphy.gif

OK Me 1st
As an outdoor grower, how do you deal with WPM and what do you use to control it?

OK Me 1st
As an outdoor grower, how do you deal with WPM and what do you use to control it?
As an organic grower, I only grow varieties that are mold resistant, and practice careful removal of infected buds as soon as problems appear. My plants are in an area with optimum air circulation and get full sun from sunup to sunset. Some years are a struggle, other years I’ll have almost zero mold.

Welcome aboard Vt......Vermont?

have you grown in the same area for 50 years?

do you still have any seeds from the old days? 😎

outdoor grower here too , only I am young , last crop was a good one as we wanted to have plenty of meds in case everything , even pot shops , all get closed down

mission accomplished

Welcome aboard Vt......Vermont?

have you grown in the same area for 50 years?

do you still have any seeds from the old days? 😎

outdoor grower here too , only I am young , last crop was a good one as we wanted to have plenty of meds in case everything , even pot shops , all get closed down

mission accomplished
I’ve been growing in the same place for decades. For over 20 years I grew only one variety, a landrace strain from the Hindu Kush Mountains. Unfortunately, due to inexperience and crop failures, I lost this strain. In the last 20 years I’ve gone over to the wonderful new hybrids the breeders have come up with that grow well in my northern climate here in Vermont.

Lucky bastards. I cant grow trees here in Texas outside. I have to keep them short and bushy.
I only grew shorter plants in the old days. One of the great pleasures in legalized growing is sitting on your porch watching the girls grow tall and bushy. I don’t miss the old paranoia days when the sounds of a helicopter sent chills down my spine.

I only grew shorter plants in the old days. One of the great pleasures in legalized growing is sitting on your porch watching the girls grow tall and bushy. I don’t miss the old paranoia days when the sounds of a helicopter sent chills down my spine.
I understand. Most here have expierenced that same feeling. I grow inside under lights where only I can see what is going on. There right now....my own little world.

Welcome aboard. Isn't that the truth! Canada we can even claim house insurance if stolen. $100 or $125 per plant. LOL CHEERS!

Welcome Vtfarmer! You were growing since before I was born. Your experience is well respected and appreciated. To even make it to your age is still a challenge for me lol Would be cool if you can show us a shot of that beautiful sight from your porch :D

Latest posts

Back