Old guy with 50 years experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Vtfarmer! You were growing since before I was born. Your experience is well respected and appreciated. To even make it to your age is still a challenge for me lol Would be cool if you can show us a shot of that beautiful sight from your porch :D

7D64E6CF-B265-442D-9931-685394DF32AE.jpeg

My friend next to plant is 6 feet tall. This plant was started under T5’s, transplanted at 6 weeks after last frost May 25. Never watered or fertilized or pruned. I did pick off occasional buds showing mold. Harvested ( used a small chainsaw ) October 6. Yield : 41 ounces dried bud

I only grew shorter plants in the old days. One of the great pleasures in legalized growing is sitting on your porch watching the girls grow tall and bushy. I don’t miss the old paranoia days when the sounds of a helicopter sent chills down my spine.
This is my second year outside and my second grow. 6 plants, they ave 8' one was a little over 10'. I can't wait till this spring. I like my plants on my deck. This next year i intend on making a green house 2 on deck and 4 in the green house, i want to control the sunlight and compare the two .

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    200.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    193.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    214.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
This is my second year outside and my second grow. 6 plants, they ave 8' one was a little over 10'. I can't wait till this spring. I like my plants on my deck. This next year i intend on making a green house 2 on deck and 4 in the green house, i want to control the sunlight and compare the two .
Josey
You said you had workers over before the plants got ripped YES IT WAS THEM BASTARDES

View attachment 267578
My friend next to plant is 6 feet tall. This plant was started under T5’s, transplanted at 6 weeks after last frost May 25. Never watered or fertilized or pruned. I did pick off occasional buds showing mold. Harvested ( used a small chainsaw ) October 6. Yield : 41 ounces dried bud
Wow

Latest posts

Back