Old Hippies 2011 MONSTERS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Hippie

Smokin up da JOINT!
Reaction score
Hey Guys and gals! Been awhile, hey heres a few pics of my girls this year.:)

8 1 11 004 (Large).jpg

8 1 11 005 (Large).jpg

8 1 11 006 (Large).jpg

8 1 11 007 (Large).jpg

8 12  11.jpg

I will have better pics soon, hope everyones gettin high!

:stoned: I could lie under those monsters all day, vaporizing and listening to Simple Minds, Rush and Alice in Chains... :bong1:

There he is. I look for 4 peoples outdoor GJ every year and this is on the list.
Grow show going great I see. Keep it up ya old hippie :cool:

I would lay under the biggest one,,smoke from my pipe with a cold beer in my hand,,,, and listen to Pink Floyd.:hubba:

yet another Monster Grow from Old hippy
looks great as usual..Whats the Biggest one ya ghave? I have a Hossier that is over 8 feet tall now and flowering nice..your Monster grows allways inspire me...Sure would like to have those in my yard

take care and be safe
:48:

HellOOOOOO Old Hippy!

Nice to see you back. Now dont be getting a crick in that neck taking any pictures. That shed looks small again this year. The only thing looking small round your parts.

Welcome Home. Come on by my journal, take a while, we got chairs and tea in an hour or so....lol.

I can't see the forest for the marijuana trees!

AWESOME!!!!!!

I grew a 12' once....quite by accident! I emptied my tray of seeds at the property line (old rail bed) and never gave a second thought...until first snow and the only green item I saw from my back window was this tree??? Was too far gone from frost and snow, but still produced over a lb. Looked like a Christmas tree being pulled behind my buddy as he dragged it to the house...

Now that would be a cool Christmas tree for sure. Ahh Green candies hanging from the tree.

Latest posts

Back