Old Hippies 2011 MONSTERS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a good year around here. old hippy i notice many similarities in our methods of hanging/curing and i need to get more mason jars. i was not really satisfied storing long term in the homedepot buckets. looks like you got a nice system in place for getting sum work done fast. we have about 11 lbs in jars:) happy trimming everybody(fingers cramping)

Im starting to twitch.....

oh man....

So much trimming....

So, so very much trimming.

I best get out of here, you might ask me to trim.

Having a great harvest here OH, hope to be done before November 1st. Looks AWESOME over your way!

You right TC lots & Lots & lots of TRIMMING!!!!!! I have burned 2 large trash bags of leaves and stem already. heres a pic or 2 of #1 the only plant left, and im only at a little over 4 LBS so far, with her i should beat 5 LBS.
:clap: :dancing: :yay:
Thanks everybody for stopin by

10 29 11 013.jpg

10 29 11 012.jpg

10 29 11 011.jpg

10 29 11 010.jpg

Nice job O.H. I'd say you got at least 5 pounds. I think those buds look better than last years. Enjoy bro. PEACE!

:rofl: Dan....i seen OH name and was excited...untill I see this in old threa:doh:...I know he will be popping in any day now with 20 foot Monsters...

take care and be safe

^^^Hahaha, damnit! I got excited seeing OH thread too! Where ya at OH? Lets see this seasons redwoods!

Latest posts

Back