Old Hippies New Grow 2006

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn Old Hippie how did i miss this set of pics. Man those ladies are looking great and i would say 4 or 5lbs. is a pretty nice harvest. :eek: Next year were gonna try a 10 plant outdoor grow with some clones. We put a South African Durban Poison x Skunk #1 out this year but she got beat up pretty bad by storms and deer but she is still alive. :D Keep them pics coming.

I dont have any problem with deer and my weed, but they eat my corn every year! LOL so i make sure to plant a few row every year and they leave everything else alone. (plus i piss around my garden almost daily) LOL Hey I live in the woods! but still never lost any plants but corn in 4 yrs. Well most of my girls are ready for harvest, so for the next two weeks I'll be cuting and dryin oh and SMOKEIN!!!!

PEACE

09-11-06 B bud lenth.jpg

700 jars.jpg

9-11-06 box.jpg

09-11-06 boxxxx.jpg

09-11-06 boxx.jpg

Now that's what i'm talking about. Damn Old Hippie those are some jumbo size cola's and i think your gonna need some help smoking. What time should me and my bong stop over? ;) Great job on the grow and hope you enjoy your harvest.

Latest posts

Back