Old Hippies New Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I started cuttin today. got half a plant done almost.:farm:
PEACE

big cola (Small).jpg

Sept 18, 2007 018 (Small).jpg

wow. (Small).jpg

Sept 18, 2007 021 (Small).jpg

barn shots 003 (Small).jpg

trimmed buds 9.17.07 012 (Small).jpg

trimmed buds 9.17.07 011 (Small).jpg

barn shots 009 (Small).jpg

barn shots 012 (Small).jpg

barn shots 001 (Small).jpg

barn shots 005 (Small).jpg

barn shots 010 (Small).jpg

Hey Old Hippy just checkin in on your beutiful ladys i love your pictures the best pics are #10 post and #17 post P.S they look yummy lol :D

Hey Hippie Great goin on your grow, now send me a sample LOL. i see you got a scale there what the wet weight you got??? Will be waiting on a smoke report and again Good Growing

Yeah I decieded to harvest the bush girl only done the top colas so far. wet weight so far is 3 & 1/2 LBS! all hanging in the shed. Gonna Be SWEET!:ccc:
Peace

big one hanging9.19.07 (Small).jpg

HANGING01 (Small).jpg

Hanging1 (Small).jpg

Me holding bud up 9.19.07 (Small).jpg

Hanging!!!!!!!! (Small).jpg

Hanging!!!! (Small).jpg

hanging !!!!! (Small).jpg

Hanging ! (Small).jpg

hanging !!! (Small).jpg

Hanging !!!!!! (Small).jpg

Hanging !!!!!!! (Small).jpg

hanging (Small).jpg

Still have this much to go to get her all, might let it grow till.... whenever.the **** is sweet! AND STICKY! KILLER HIGH!:shocked: Cut a bud a week ago and started smokin it today.
PEACE

Bud sept 19, 07 004 (Small).jpg

i had a guy tell me today that if u cut the top center cola a lil earlier than the rest and leave the others grow for another week they'll almost double in size. u ever done that or would be willing to if u haven't chopped them all down.

EDIT: nice harvest, thats alot of dank. great job. don't forget the smoke report and dry weight.

Fire it up

KT

Man o man, that is a site to behold, so wet weight was 3.5lbs, damn and that is only half. It's been 5 minutes since i read the beginning posts and i thought i saw that this was bag seed?, if so, then i would name her according to taste, effect, and bag looks. great grow bro, i'm jealous
~T-Bone

Old Hippie said:
these are 5th generation bag seed plants:watchplant:

When you say that, do you mean you seed a batch every year, or have a mother and clone every year?

PB:)

what i mean by 5th gen bag seed, but I was tryin to say wuz, I bought a bag of some good shiit, and save the seeds, with me so far, ok, then I planted some of them there little seeds. and then evry year i have used the seeds from my grow to grow next year, got it? this is the 5th year from that bag seed. but desided sence i have 5 lbs of seeds from the last four years, i took the males out real early this year so far no seed have been seen. hope to find a few. thnaks for enjoyin my grow.

PEACE

Looks like another great harvest Old Hippie. ;) Don't think your gonna have to worry about weed this winter. Great job as always mang. :aok:

Old Hippie said:
what i mean by 5th gen bag seed, but I was tryin to say wuz, I bought a bag of some good shiit, and save the seeds, with me so far, ok, then I planted some of them there little seeds. and then evry year i have used the seeds from my grow to grow next year, got it? this is the 5th year from that bag seed. but desided sence i have 5 lbs of seeds from the last four years, i took the males out real early this year so far no seed have been seen. hope to find a few. thnaks for enjoyin my grow.

PEACE

You answered my question. 5 lbs of seeds? Wow! Bet you're glad you got no de-seedin to do this year. Yummy looking buds........

PB:)

Hey guys, Heres some pics i took this mornin. They just seem to get more beautiful every day. wish i knew what I have?:watchplant:eek:ne is all red and **** and the rest are white and clear. anyway done smoked a bud off all of um, and it all gets ya stoned. and taste so good compared to the commercail junk I have had to smoke this year waitin. any idea's on stain would be amussing.
PEACE

4Beautiful! (Small).jpg

1sept 21 07 007 (Small).jpg

2sept 21 07 005 (Small).jpg

3sept 21 07 006 (Small).jpg

5sept 21 07 015 (Small).jpg

6sept 21 07 021 (Small).jpg

7sept 21 07 023 (Small).jpg

8sept 21 07 030 (Small).jpg

9sept 21 (Small).jpg

10 9.21.07 (Small).jpg

11sept 21 07 052 (Small).jpg

12sept 21 07 047 (Small).jpg

Damn OH them colors on that lady are just breath taking. Looks like some under water sea plant or something. Was it just some random bagseed?

They are some beauties! ya know i have never bought seeds without the weed. so i guess ill never know what i have, BUT on the other hand I never know what I'll get. this year is a super year, I have three different strians at least! anyway I love the mystry of wondering how good its gonna be and what kind of high. but ide still like to know WHAT THE F*CK IT IS! LOL
PEACE

13sept 21 07 048 (Small).jpg

14sept 21 07 009 (Small).jpg

sept 21 07 012 (Small).jpg

sept 21 07 051 (Small).jpg

hey Hippie i know what you got........A lovely looking strain. what ever it is its shole is nice to see them colors great growing, and waiting on my sample LOL. i think im gonna gone and germ my purple buds.

Latest posts

Back