Old Hippies New Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow mang now that's what i call a harvest. :eek: Sounds like some great smoke also. If ya need someone to help smoke all that fine herb you know who to call and it isn't the Ghost Busters either. :p Great job my friend, great job. :aok:

Old Hippie said:
Todays wet wieght, 3lbs- 7 0z (Hung today)
Todays Dry bud wieght, 16 oz (put up to cure today) in Large mouth quart mason jars, 7 filled today, and a glass snap seal canister with a couple oz's of the LARGEST buds.
PEACE

Holy bongo of the congo! :eek:

WOW - what a beautiful thing u have done. i don't usually check out any outdoor grows - cause i'm not doin the outdoors. however, i am being presented/pressured about growin - cause some people do notice that i seem to have a lot of knowledge about growin - but i don't really do any outdoors (many years ago - + not even remotely resembling anything like yours) so i need 2 b readin up on the great outdoors. did i mention WOW

kanehduhbuz said:
WOW - what a beautiful thing u have done. i don't usually check out any outdoor grows - cause i'm not doin the outdoors. however, i am being presented/pressured about growin - cause some people do notice that i seem to have a lot of knowledge about growin - but i don't really do any outdoors (many years ago - + not even remotely resembling anything like yours) so i need 2 b readin up on the great outdoors. did i mention WOW

Thanks! I know a little myself. LOL Its A Work Of Passion For Me:heart:

Latest posts

Back