Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After sitting reading this entire thread for two hours, all I can say is Oh my god, I have never seen this much weed in my life ....... Very nice..:holysheep:

Glad someone brought this back up...I've not seen too many crops that compare to Old Hippies, especially given the fact he only uses bagseed like me ... But man oh man these things are almost like small trees, blows your mind right ? So Hipp, haven't seen ya around much ...Hopefully you'll be back around with yet another Outdoor Monsters grow and i can't wait ...

i have heard bout you old hippy, and now I know why, they some loverly plants man, very impressed! you lucky!! can't wait to see more of dem later down the track, loads of luck to you old hippy!

Accidentally ran across this thread. Old Hippy, wherever you are, I hope you are well, and up to your eyeballs in killer buds. For those newbies, read this thread if you want to see how to grow BIG girls.

lets burn one for this grow, I watched it with envy last year.....
Old Hippy sho could/does grow some monsters!

I only grew a couple plants last year. I got TOO popular around here, LOL. needed to let things cool down in 09 but, planting time 2010 is about here and i may try my hand at a few plants.
Thank for all the wow for my Monster girls 09, Hope it was'nt a one time grow, altho it was my best ever!
Stay high and love life ya'll!

PS A few pics from 09, nothin like 08 tho.

9-17-09 m 005 (Large).jpg

9-11-09 m 007 (Large).jpg

9-11-09 m 005 (Large).jpg

9-11-09 m 008 (Large).jpg

9-11-09 m 006 (Large).jpg

9-11-09 m 018 (Large).jpg

9-11-09 m 011 (Large).jpg

9-11-09 m 015 (Large).jpg

9-11-09 m 019 (Large).jpg

9-11-09 m 021 (Large).jpg

9-11-09 m 023 (Large).jpg

9-11-09 m 024 (Large).jpg

tcbud sees you down there Ol Hippy.....and waves!

So nice to hear your still kickin' it and growin' some fine Smoke. I was pretty suprised to see this thread with your moniker posting...Your arm dosent look much older....and your plants as always look really fine.

Bro, your back for 2010.:D :cool: ...nice to see your still on our side of the fence, if ya know what i mean...there have been several excellent journals over the years i been around, and i want to say this was the top dog in 08, then there was tc's in 09, hmmm, who will it be in 2010? lol lol...

your 08 grow was, and is an inspiration to many, many fans. hope we get to watch your 10 thru to the end, cause i am deffinately getting a front row on it bro.:hubba: :cool: ...

peace bro, and grow em big...Dank Don...

Latest posts

Back