Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Hippie

Smokin up da JOINT!
Reaction score
:welcome: Hello People! Its me Old Hippie back with another bunch of big girls to show ya. This year ive got more plants growin. ran out of last years grow too dang early, so this year a few more plants LOL.Started them in late march indoors, after germanation planted in MG soil, watering with Superthive added every week or less. Planted outside in ground end of April.
Enough chatter for now lets see some early pics! :ccc:

Plants 4 08 006.jpg

Plants 4 08 002.jpg

Plants 4 08 003.jpg

Plants 4 08 007.jpg

Plants 4 08 014.jpg

Plants 4 08 012.jpg

Plants 4 08 013.jpg

Hey Funk, They get MG every 14 days and super thrive in between MG feeding thats it. but i have GREAT black soil, Worms everywhere LOL I tilled the ground and add 13 13 13 fert after i till the ground a month before I plant. I plant using a mix of 1/2 composted manure and 1/2 organic compost in my hole under the plants. and this is bag seed I know I could buy seeds. but I dont. plant workin on 8 foot tall.

Plants 08 072.jpg

Beautiful, hippie...It's great to see other fellow growers adding to the bagseed rep. Looking forward to harvest time...Keep it up, and then roll it up

Beautiful outdoor grow:hubba: ... man, those are some nice trees:D ... used to grow em like that outside, too many folks' round now though... gotta hang with my little closet now. good luck with em bro...

Well, that's seems impressive to me. Wow! I wish I could grow outdoors. Around here growing outdoors for me would mean to grow on public land and lots of hiking in hot weather in order to water, seeing as it doesn't rain in the summer.

I hope this grow keeps you smoking all year round.

Thanks for sharing the pics,

Alistair

Looking great OH. :aok: Like the title says those ladies are gonna be some monsters when harvest time comes. :hubba: Here's some GREEN MOJO for them ladies. ;)

Latest posts

Back