Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kudos OH... "knee high by the 4th of July" is the sayin round here...wish it was like your neck of the woods!! Can I stop by on MY birthday???

8 foot high by the fourth of july!
I have some 4 foot myself.
Have to be specail Friend, Sooorrrrry LOL!
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=271996

Plants 7 3 08 2 027 (Small)14.jpg

Well it depends on how bushy it is, but last year I got almost a pound off the biggest girl.
Ive never bought seeds, that would take away the some of the fun to me, I love it when one of my girls turns out to be special ;like The beutiful pink bud on that girl.
boonies somewhat, and yeah i water if it dont rain about 2 times a week. but water comsumption always goes up around here in summer. lots of farms around. So no worries there.
BUT all said, I do worry a little when they are this big,( i have a wonderful wife and kids to leave behind if caught), easy to see from the air. But I want to live free or die happy. and I live the way I CHOOSE. There Maybe some consaquences some day, but I hope not. I think if I can grow it I ought to be free to do so, I think engirneered drugs are trash! crack, herowin, all those man mad drugs maybe should be illegal, but not natural things that are on earth for a purpose. How many millions of years did it take to become the weed we have today! all for what? to be outlawed by a goverment who says Im free but keeps my hands tied when it suits there purpose. who was it that said "Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death" Thats the way I feel. Sorry guys I rammble, but I have strong conviction about MJ being the least of the so called drug problem.

Old Hippie said:
Well it depends on how bushy it is, but last year I got almost a pound off the biggest girl.
Ive never bought seeds, that would take away the some of the fun to me, I love it when one of my girls turns out to be special ;like The beutiful pink bud on that girl.
boonies somewhat, and yeah i water if it dont rain about 2 times a week. but water comsumption always goes up around here in summer. lots of farms around. So no worries there.
BUT all said, I do worry a little when they are this big,( i have a wonderful wife and kids to leave behind if caught), easy to see from the air. But I want to live free or die happy. and I live the way I CHOOSE. There Maybe some consaquences some day, but I hope not. I think if I can grow it I ought to be free to do so, I think engirneered drug are trash! crack, herowin, all those man mad drugs maybe should be illegal, but not natural things that are on earth for a purpose. How many millions of years did it take to become the weed we have today! all for what? to be outlawed by a goverment who says Im free but keeps my hands tied when it suits there purpose. who was it that said "Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death" Thats the way I feel. Sorry guys I rammble, but I have strong conviction about MJ being the least of the so called drug problem.
.........agreed:cool:

Old Hippie said:
BUT all said, I do worry a little when they are this big,( i have a wonderful wife and kids to leave behind if caught), easy to see from the air. But I want to live free or die happy. and I live the way I CHOOSE. There Maybe some consaquences some day, but I hope not. I think if I can grow it I ought to be free to do so, I think engirneered drug are trash! crack, herowin, all those man mad drugs maybe should be illegal, but not natural things that are on earth for a purpose. How many millions of years did it take to become the weed we have today! all for what? to be outlawed by a goverment who says Im free but keeps my hands tied when it suits there purpose. who was it that said "Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death" Thats the way I feel. Sorry guys I rammble, but I have strong conviction about MJ being the least of the so called drug problem.

Well said my friend...100%....and those plants are awesome what are you feedN them at this stage? and Marijuana is Mother natures way of sayN HIGH..;) ..KEEP M GREEN:D

I just hope to see some more pink pistil pics this fall! Beautiful flower pics from your last grow O.H. I hope you are getting as much rain as we are this summer, I have to cut my grass twice a week.

Old Hippie said:
BUT all said, I do worry a little when they are this big,( i have a wonderful wife and kids to leave behind if caught), easy to see from the air. But I want to live free or die happy. and I live the way I CHOOSE. There Maybe some consaquences some day, but I hope not. I think if I can grow it I ought to be free to do so, I think engirneered drugs are trash! crack, herowin, all those man mad drugs maybe should be illegal, but not natural things that are on earth for a purpose. How many millions of years did it take to become the weed we have today! all for what? to be outlawed by a goverment who says Im free but keeps my hands tied when it suits there purpose. who was it that said "Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death" Thats the way I feel. Sorry guys I rammble, but I have strong conviction about MJ being the least of the so called drug problem.
Yr my hero :rolleyes:
Your girls are beautiful!!

Old Hippie said:

We dont have liberty anymore, we have rules and laws that if we live by, we are living "free". But its bull **** on how people like us who live in the middle of no where could be facing years for growing a couple plants. Its not like we are growing fields upon fields and having slaves harvest them, to then later sell on the street. Were growing to smoke. Plants are natural, NATURE put them there. If theres one thing I fear in this world, its mother nature. Enough of the rambling, those are some nice plants man, motivates me to be better prepared for next season.

BuddyLuv said:
I just hope to see some more pink pistil pics this fall! Beautiful flower pics from your last grow O.H. I hope you are getting as much rain as we are this summer, I have to cut my grass twice a week.
Me Too!
Been dry here, A little rain somedays, mostly me and my waterhose LOL

betterman029 said:
We dont have liberty anymore, we have rules and laws that if we live by, we are living "free". But its bull **** on how people like us who live in the middle of no where could be facing years for growing a couple plants. Its not like we are growing fields upon fields and having slaves harvest them, to then later sell on the street. Were growing to smoke. Plants are natural, NATURE put them there. If theres one thing I fear in this world, its mother nature. Enough of the rambling, those are some nice plants man, motivates me to be better prepared for next season.
Agreed:48:

Latest posts

Back