Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope you had a trim party, cause your back, neck and forearms must be going crazy. looks great, lots of hard work, and lots of crazy ganga! congrats man, take a bow.
~T-Bone

3rd round of drying ya'll. you can see the difference in the dry bud and the wet just hung. dry bud pic next!:hubba:
:48:

9-30-08 Buds 005 (Large).jpg

9-30-08 Buds 007 (Large).jpg

9-30-08 Buds 008 (Large).jpg

9-30-08 Buds 009 (Large).jpg

9-30-08 Buds 010 (Large).jpg

That smoke looks so sweet. Congratulations on a HEAVY harvest. I am learning how much work it is to trim up bud. You folks had to be puttin' in 12 hour days. You take great pics too! This has been one heck of a Season and Journal. Thanks for letting us watch.

if i had a grow that yeilded that much man,it would bring me til the next decade man. lol 46 plus 20 more OZ's.... flippin wow.
O.Hippy<<<>>> how close can u get to ur shed before u start smellin these fine buds hangin LOL.. i bet ya can smell em over bacon and eggs cookin in the house even lol
excellent harvest man. i just hope someday i can compete lol yeah right.
jus sayin thats way too much for me. i feel i'd be gettin too greedy and have more than ample enough for myself. and it'd prolly all start to rott before i finished it up LOL...
well, enjoy the year man...
(mine look like midgets compared to urs LOL)

Beautiful OH. Looks like you may need a hand at smoking some of that fine bud of yours. :hubba: Great job and CONGRATS on the harvest. ;)

tcbud said:
That smoke looks so sweet. Congratulations on a HEAVY harvest. I am learning how much work it is to trim up bud. You folks had to be puttin' in 12 hour days. You take great pics too! This has been one heck of a Season and Journal. Thanks for letting us watch.
You are sooo welcome! I love the freedom to talk about and show off my Ladies each year. I have been very lucky to have the plants I do with the little work I actually put in. BUT! if I never grow another plant, THIS HAS BEEN A GOOD YEAR!.
Thanks for everything Ya'll.
Peace
More pic to come!

9-30-08 Buds 015 (Large).jpg

9-30-08 Buds 011 (Large).jpg

9-30-08 Buds 011c (Large).jpg

9-30-08 Buds 014 (Large).jpg

9-30-08 Buds 017 (Large).jpg

9-30-08 Buds 017c (Large).jpg

Holy crap OH another round of bud drying. :eek: You gotta have a few garbage bags full. :hubba: Once again great job on this years grow. ;)

One Heck of a Harvest! Hippie, you're my hero man...you've exceeded my expectations on this harvest :D ...i can't believe the amount of buds...Congrats my friend ...If ya need a guinea pig, let me know :) ...Enjoy the buds O.H...have you got any dry enough that you're smokin on yet ??? Keep it Up Hip...

I would be in heaven if i had that much bud Looks like you've got quite a stock to last ya through the winter lol Definitely an impressive grow!

All I have to say is:holysheep: I'm looking for a place to live here pretty soon. You have now inspired me to grow outside lol. Your buds look as thick as someones forearm I sware it! From a wanna be hippie man you did a great job :D :cool:

And it came to pass upon holy cozmos in the cremation of the righteous herbs.Just want you to know that I love you. Your pictures just changed my life.I grew for the first time outside this year and holy molly. They look just like yours. My biggest one is 9feet tall and spears from hell I would grow any other way.Good smokin Homey.......Nice job

...Hi you have reached Ol' Hippy, I can't come to the internet right now, I seem to have fallen into a giant pile of bud and can't find my way back out. Please leave a message and I will return it once I smoke my way out.... ;) Nice harvest bud.

godspeedsuckah said:
...Hi you have reached Ol' Hippy, I can't come to the internet right now, I seem to have fallen into a giant pile of bud and can't find my way back out. Please leave a message and I will return it once I smoke my way out.... ;) Nice harvest bud.
:rofl: Thats pretty good LOL
Thanks ya'll, I really did get alot this year, up to 72 ozs! and just hung my 4th bud hang to dry, HUGE buds, AT LEAST 25 more ozs in this hanging. Pics to come

wow hippie, that's truly an amazing grow. I had a buddy up in the santa cruz mountains a while back that had a nice little plot like this. One of a kind man, beautiful!!!

HEY people! Heres some pics of some BIG time trimmin! and some mighty nice BUDS! man I been so stoned lately, its so nice to have so many different types to smoke and the highs are so telling, I have the plants numbered (no Names LOL) and so far I believe #1 and #2 and #4 are some KILLER STUFF! Cant even hold a toke in these old woreout lungs of #2, that sheet be bad!(cough! cough!)
This is my favorite time of year.
Peace, Enjoy

10-7-08 plants 040 (Large).jpg

10-7-08 plants 023c (Large).jpg

10-7-08 plants 025 (Large).jpg

10-7-08 plants 042 (Large).jpg

10-7-08 plants 043 (Large).jpg

10-7-08 plants 041c (Large).jpg

10-7-08 plants 040c (Large).jpg

10-7-08 plants 032c (Large).jpg

10-7-08 plants 028c (Large).jpg

10-7-08 plants 030c (Large).jpg

10-7-08 plants 031 (Large).jpg

10-7-08 plants 027 (Large).jpg

congrats the buds look real nice. this is my favorite time of year too i love harvest time

Latest posts

Back