Old members re visiting, come and say hello again.

my my

Reaction score
i know im not really a Old timer, but have been a member for awhile, even like others, i dont post a lot, but peek in on the family from time to time!
Cheers

JGVermont1965

Lover of all things green
Reaction score
I just returned after a long hiatus, it's been a long time since I've roamed these boards.
So long I don't remember my old sign in but that's ok, I'm sure I'll find some old names in here.

powerplanter

Reaction score
I was gone for a while, but I'm BAAAAACCKKK. LOL Good to see some of the old timers back. You guys need to post some of that dank your growing...Green MOJO to all and to all a good night. :D

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Bud of the Year
Reaction score
Hey all. Good to see some names I remember. It's a blast from the past. Hope you are all well. Does anybody know where dirtyolsouth hangs out these days?

Dman1234

Reaction score
I haven't been around much for awhile. The names in this thread are all a blast from the past. Nice to see most still around.

PencilHead

Reaction score
Whut up, Hippie? Been a minute or two. Hope things are good with you and yours. And a hello to the rest of you old-schoolers. Hope things are good with all of you. Peace, love, tranquility, longevity and stuff...

samarta

Reaction score
Hey! I too tend to be occasional, and usually to take advantage of you guys knowledge when I'm stomped about something. Of all post so far, I only remember Dman, and Hamster Lewis. Naturally everyone knows the Goddess. Anyway it is not from lack of enjoyment, but lack of time.

Latest posts