Old Phart Forum Newbie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandune

Reaction score
Began growing outdoors in the days of Mexican brick weed and Panama Red! It was a bunch cheaper! Learned a bunch from a master grower when I lived up in AK for several years. Matanuska Thunder F@#& was just that - wow. Had to cease use due job testing procedures for a while but at 62 y.o. I can still grow and give it to friends, family and people with medicinal uses. Have always loved growing and will until I pass. Began indoors basement grows a while back when rec became legal here. Way different but what a hobby! Photos mostly but an auto ever now & then. Just a laid back country boy...

Attachments

• 20221021_204053.jpg
    20221021_204053.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221201_175403.jpg
    20221201_175403.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220924_230230.jpg
    20220924_230230.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Welcome to the passion sandune. Nice plants, wow you got a vegetable garden growing in your weed closet? You’ve come to a good place. There are many experienced growers here who love to help and most of them are pretty cool too. I say most of them to keep them on their toes. So what kind of cannabis you got in that tent?

Welcome to the passion sandune. Nice plants, wow you got a vegetable garden growing in your weed closet? You’ve come to a good place. There are many experienced growers here who love to help and most of them are pretty cool too. I say most of them to keep them on their toes. So what kind of cannabis you got in that tent?
1st is dark one. Cherrie Pie/Photo/FemPur
2 is Northern Lights/Auto/Fem
3 is D-Line (Chocolope)/Photo/Fem

Indoors. 3, 5, 7, 10 gal cloth bags. 2x4, 4x4, 4x8 - 80". 4x8 is winter veggie grow and an auto. 4x4 has a Golden Pupil, Purple Punch (cloned) & White Widow (cloned). COM Bar Harbor potting soil, Jack's 3-2-1 fertzs, NPK in flower. Fish S#@&. Worm Caste. Get 45 - 50 watts/f3 HLG, SonoFarm LEDs. Heat/AC basement w/humidifier and dehumidifier into floor drain.

Winter veggies are a better treat than winter weed!!! IMO - because of the continuous indoor cannabis and scarcely any fresh veggies in any store. Started couple years ago and a fresh salad mid-Feb is soooo good!

1st is dark one. Cherrie Pie/Photo/FemPur
2 is Northern Lights/Auto/Fem
3 is D-Line (Chocolope)/Photo/Fem

Indoors. 3, 5, 7, 10 gal cloth bags. 2x4, 4x4, 4x8 - 80". 4x8 is winter veggie grow and an auto. 4x4 has a Golden Pupil, Purple Punch (cloned) & White Widow (cloned). COM Bar Harbor potting soil, Jack's 3-2-1 fertzs, NPK in flower. Fish S#@&. Worm Caste. Get 45 - 50 watts/f3 HLG, SonoFarm LEDs. Heat/AC basement w/humidifier and dehumidifier into floor drain.

Winter veggies are a better treat than winter weed!!! IMO - because of the continuous indoor cannabis and scarcely any fresh veggies in any store. Started couple years ago and a fresh salad mid-Feb is soooo good!
My tent is so small that I have no room to crowd any veggies in it but three tents I can see where you would have room. They look very nice and you cannabis too.😊 enjoy your February tomatoes and beans

My tent is so small that I have no room to crowd any veggies in it but three tents I can see where you would have room. They look very nice and you cannabis too.😊 enjoy your February tomatoes and beans
Sorry for such a late reply, life got in the way 😅. I actually have 4 tents in my basement. 2x2, 2x4, 4x4, 4x8. The veggies are in the 4x8 all by themselves. This is the 1st time my wife and I have grown so many veggies in winter. The 4x4 is currently finishing 4 photos - White Widow clone, Purple Punch clone, Purple Haze and a Golden Pupil. The 2x4 is sprouting 3x Yunnan Dragon regs, 2x Blueberry autos and a Buddha's Sister auto. The 2x2 is my dry tent or clone tent.

Lots of O'l goats on here.
Lots :rolleyes:
Welcome to our group!
Lot of knowledgeable folks here ,most good looking and some not.
After a month we will show you our secret handshake.
We offer complete love and relationship advise at competitive prices.
Bingo every third Thursday
bring $ no checks..:)

Latest posts

Back