Oldbay’s Perpetual Grow Circus Tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those are some excellent genetics and I am envious

will you be able to finish them in your area?

I could never grow them here
Hey, first hope you are well!

It will be run indoors but I’m no stranger to running long flowering NLDs in my tent. I wish I was in a place where it could be sun grown but my HLG rspec does a respectable job on them. I’ll be making more and likely a cross with at least the old timer1 haze (basically pure Columbian) and you are of course welcome to them when we get there. It will be Thai leaners first though with the Destroyer, THH, Holyhann first. So much options, so little space

Hey, first hope you are well!

It will be run indoors but I’m no stranger to running long flowering NLDs in my tent. I wish I was in a place where it could be sun grown but my HLG rspec does a respectable job on them. I’ll be making more and likely a cross with at least the old timer1 haze (basically pure Columbian) and you are of course welcome to them when we get there. It will be Thai leaners first though with the Destroyer, THH, Holyhann first. So much options, so little space

that is a worthy project , much love and blessings

we have some OT1 haze beans around here somewhere….a gift from Muggles

8879CF97-26A9-493D-ADD6-0C28C82595A0.jpeg

The hunt for Sedation continues - probably take her and her sisters another week for more Amber

Latest posts

Back