Olive Oil Infusion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Natural

Reaction score
First of all, hello, I'm new on MPMF. I have been working with an olive oil infusion. So far I have just been soaking some nice bud in olive oil. The effects are so-so. I was wondering if using a low heat would induce the extaction of the THC to the oil? If so what heat and duration would you suggest. If I use premium bud what would the correct ratio be of bud to oil?
Thanks,
Mr. N

use the lowest flame possible and simmer it for about 6 hours making sure to stir it every so often and not let it bubble up

six hours? generally isn't it around 15-45 min. with low heat and no deep fry of the ganj? i had heard that typically 7-10 grams of good headies per cup of oil, would yeild nice expectations. just my .02 cents. correct me if i'm wrong.
~T-Bone

T-Bone said:
six hours? generally isn't it around 15-45 min. with low heat and no deep fry of the ganj? i had heard that typically 7-10 grams of good headies per cup of oil, would yeild nice expectations. just my .02 cents. correct me if i'm wrong.
~T-Bone
Sounds resonable. I will try your receipe and post the results. Thanks for sharing.
Mr. N

we always do it for as long as we can stand waiting it its usaly atleast 3 hours

oh, no kidding huh? so. was i mis informed as to the time limit at wich maximum saturation is achieved at low heat? i'd love to maximize my potency if this is gona help. i'm sure everyone would love too.

Latest posts

Back