Olympics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
So, who is watching. I'm NOT!!! Hard to believe America sent our athletics to a place like China with the world in such a mess.

Apparently I am not the only one who feels like this. Viewership is off by over 70%! American companies spent one point seven billion on advertising and nobody is watching.

Plus over the years the US team has gotten soft. We spend to much time on our phones, tablets and computers. We used to dominate now we are way down on the metal count vs other countries.

Another black eye for the Red White and Blue.

it won’t be the first time the Olympics were held in a country with f’d up morals and grandiose visions of ruling the world

like when the Olympics were held in Russia , or Germany , or or or in America!…

oh never mind

Bro im on heart meds. Most of the meds we get here in America is either made in China or made in India or somewhere else with the chemicals that come from China. Very few are made here. Thanks for reminding me. :(

Bro im on heart meds. Most of the meds we get here in America is either made in China or made in India or somewhere else with the chemicals that come from China. Very few are made here. Thanks for reminding me. :(
That is the stupidest thing I can imagine. The US getting its meds from an enemy. They would love to see us go away. Covid and meds.....hmmm

I remember when all this shit first started my Doctors gave me 90 days worth of my meds because they thought China was going to stop sending Meds to the US. Fking pissed me off when i found out that most meds came from China or India. :angiesfavorite:

So, who is watching. I'm NOT!!! Hard to believe America sent our athletics to a place like China with the world in such a mess.

Apparently I am not the only one who feels like this. Viewership is off by over 70%! American companies spent one point seven billion on advertising and nobody is watching.

Plus over the years the US team has gotten soft. We spend to much time on our phones, tablets and computers. We used to dominate now we are way down on the metal count vs other countries.

Another black eye for the Red White and Blue.
I'm stunned we went to that poo hole.

Bubba

I remember when all this shit first started my Doctors gave me 90 days worth of my meds because they thought China was going to stop sending Meds to the US. Fking pissed me off when i found out that most meds came from China or India. :angiesfavorite:
Well if you really want to fume, I'm told the pills I had to have at 1100 a piece were a few bucks in India....

Bubba

1644428046942.png
1644428163346.png

Latest posts

Back