Omg Just Had The Biggest Scare Of My Life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
Ok i was sitting at my sons bus stop waiting for him and i see his bus coming down the road and it just keeps driving by me so i start to yell at the bus driver and she keeps driving so i start running after the bus yelling at her to stop and she finally does so i say to her wheres my son and she says he never got on the bus
eek.gif
i said what and she said it again and said she had to go so i call the school and they say that he got on the bus and i told them no he didn't that the bus driver said so now its 230 and he was supposed to be here at 130 so I'm really worked up no car to get to the school cause the wife has it so i call a cab to get there which costed me 20 dollars i get to the school and find out that the teacher kept him after school for 15 min and the let him go he is only ten and has ADD which means that he cant just walk home alone never mind the fact that the school is four miles away anyways he was no where to be found i search the whole school and all around
no where i scolded the principal and left on the way home i was looking every where and what do you know i found him sitting on a rock at the gas station crying
mad.gif
he was so scared and shaking felt so bad for him want to yell but wasnt his fault Shame on that school for making that poor kid walk throw the city where there are alot of sick Os out there Man I'm so glad hes safe I love all three of my kids peace

the hole world stops when you cant find your child ,,,,,,thank god you found him,,,,,somebody be hearin about this ,,,with my girls if they missed the bus they were to go straight the main office and wait till me or the lady rasta arrived p,l,r

Sticky_Budz said:
Ok i was sitting at my sons bus stop waiting for him and i see his bus coming down the road and it just keeps driving by me so i start to yell at the bus driver and she keeps driving so i start running after the bus yelling at her to stop and she finally does so i say to her wheres my son and she says he never got on the bus
eek.gif
i said what and she said it again and said she had to go so i call the school and they say that he got on the bus and i told them no he didn't that the bus driver said so now its 230 and he was supposed to be here at 130 so I'm really worked up no car to get to the school cause the wife has it so i call a cab to get there which costed me 20 dollars i get to the school and find out that the teacher kept him after school for 15 min and the let him go he is only ten and has ADD which means that he cant just walk home alone never mind the fact that the school is four miles away anyways he was no where to be found i search the whole school and all around
no where i scolded the principal and left on the way home i was looking every where and what do you know i found him sitting on a rock at the gas station crying
mad.gif
he was so scared and shaking felt so bad for him want to yell but wasnt his fault Shame on that school for making that poor kid walk throw the city where there are alot of sick Os out there Man I'm so glad hes safe I love all three of my kids peace

Oh hell no! If that happened to my little girl, hell would freeze over! First thing i would have done is called the police, then i would contacted the school and confronted them with police in tow!

After my kid was found i would pressed charges against the bus driver and the school district. Where i live they have laws and procedures to prevent that from happening. If a kid rides the bus he is put on a roster, when they get on in the morning, the child has to get back on the bus after school, its not a choice! the bus will not leave the school grounds until the child is accounted for. Even if i wanted to pick ym daughter up from school i must be physically present, i must present identification and sign the roster saying i took my child home.

You should lobby such a law in your neighborhood! At first i was not totally in agreement with the law, seemed like a huge hassle, but now that i think about the safety issues behind it makes more sense and to go out of my and walk up to the bis driver and present my id and sign no longer seems like such a hassle!

Im glad you found your son, i would lose my mind is that happened! Im very protective over my kids, some say too much, i say never enough!

I understand the roster thing, but if the child is kidnapped, what's the roster going to do? It just makes you aware after they're out of school somethings wrong, but he might have been missing since he got off the bus. BUT they should incorporate some kind of response or information log about when kids are going to be staying late with a TEACHER....

NOT all teachers are innocent themselves!

I would call the school board and complain, and also the local papers and news stations!

Guess how far kids have to live from the school in order to get transportation to and from?
2.5 km's.
Makes no sense. As a kid, I had to walk but never that far.

Sticky, that happened to me once with my daughter...I was a wreck!! Your poor little guy, he must have been scared to death! Glad it all worked out!!

Feel for ya Sticky...

for as much time as we all spend on the internet these days, i find it hard to believe that a teacher has no way of communicating with a students parent. Our childrens teachers have web pages. I know that we all don't check our emails frequently but my point is, they have come a looooong way with technology and particularly COMMUNICATION. My childrens teachers have our emails, along with our cell phones and home phone. We don't settle for our children coming home and not "understanding" their homework agendas. We are on the phone, or the email with the teacher after hours finding out why our children dont know or understand whats going on.

i would be at that school chewing the teacher, the principal, and making darn sure the SUPERINTENDENT was aware of what took place. i would mandate that the school has a way to communicate directly with the parents. I would also check to see if your school has an afterschool program, and instruct your child what to do and where to go should you not be able to pick them up in a timely manner, if at all, or if they "miss" the bus again. its a crazy world, we can not make our children guarantees, even if "implied". We are simply not machines, and we do not control every aspect of our lives. Try as hard as you like, inevitably we are going to be late, or not make it at all. Have a plan, and an open line of COMMUNICATION.

There is nothing more important in MY world then my children. I hate it when stuff like that out of my control happens. learn from it, and demand some changes my friend.

Peace

Hey every one thanks for all the support. I just got in now was down the local police station making a report about this incident the news even showed up so there will probably be something on there tonight the police will also be going to the school with us Monday morning what a night it has been I'm gonna go smoke so i can relax then i will be back peace

WOW..sorry to hear that bro....That teacher is not allowed to keep a child after school like that without having parental notification and permission!!! The teacher should of walked your child straight to the office and made a parental phone call immediately!!!!!!!! They are totally in the wrong and the superintendent should be notified. Maybe some news would be warranted as some people are frickin clueless and awareness is crucial. We live in a sick world, protect your babies! Take the time to discuss with your child what to do next time as I'm sure it won't be the last time they miss the bus for various reasons.

Nova...Why should he sue the poor bus driver? That person had nothing to do with the situation.

Cops wont do sh*t. Just a "dont do that again". Cant arrest a school! I would sue the hell out of them. Call a lawyer!! Your child is the school's responsibility until he gets off the bus and onto your property!! That is endangering the welfare of a minor, neglect AND child abuse. Sorry for getting so erratic but my gf is a paralegal and thats a nice ¼ mil lawsuit right there. And if you think a lawsuit is extreme.. F that!!! They didnt care about your child why should you care about their job? These arent small potatos we're talkin about here. If that were my daughter... they'd be a broke puppy I can tell ya that!! Besides you dont know what that teacher did to your child. Teacher could be a pedo for all you know. Dont say it couldnt happen in your town either. Nail their balls to the wall!!!!!! Then after that you can sue the town, the teacher and everything around it. Dont think you cant! And then lemme know what happens.

sticky, so glad your little one is ok with all the bad stuff the world has to offer. with all that happened, call the principal and tell him how your son will probly need counceling because of the teachers lack of thinking...and they need to pay for it...sue their ***!!!! i dont know what country your in, but in the states, the school district is responsible in every way till that child is home. if no progress with the principle, then the superintendent...then the school-board. make them know your name and you'll be surprised how they will WANT to contact you. just my .02, and am truly glad your kid made it home!

Delighted you found him Sticky, have a 7 year old son myself, must've been a major relief

By the time they grow up we'll have pulled all the hair from our heads

Have a smoke my friend :48:

Wow sticky , that was a terrifying event man. I am glad everyone turned out ok.

Latest posts

Back