Omg!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
hXXp://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57461483/colorado-waldo-canyon-fire-forces-32k-to-flee-homes-partially-closes-air-force-academy/

I was just leaving the city when it jumped the lines...a quarter of the city has been evacuated...homes are burning...
hxxp://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com/ci_20946156/32-000-people-evacuated-waldo-canyon-fire

20120627_045924_27DRWIL2.jpg

Yea my son lives in Colorado springs, thank goodness he is in a safe spot! He said its pretty crazy.

Thoughts and prayers with all, I can't imagine the horror! Please be safe and take care!

Dang Hick you better grab the girls and run:eek:

Sure hope all is safe

Wow, sorry to hear the news. Last year when Texas burned we lost alot of people and homes to the fires, as well as whole towns wiped out, so we understand what you are going through and our thoughts are with you and your state. I hope all is well in the end, and the fires are extingushed very soon.

Thanks all. "I" am well out of harms way, but have family and friends directly effected.

:ciao: Colorado

I have Family evacted and heard this Morning they will lose they home...That is one huge friggin fire...sure hope they get it under control soon

stay safe Hick

so sad.
are there no big lakes near there? i've been wondering why they haven't called in coulson yet.. their mars waterbombers are the best thing we have in all of north america for stopping huge fires. (i think there's one bigger. but it can't refill in under 10minutes like the mars) California never hesitates.

a perfect example of 'they don't build things like they used to' them planes are ;)
i hope they make the call and send em in soon.

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in harms way. Be safe, no personal belongings are worth trying to save in the face of that and what a pic, Hick...:eek:

Mountains + not good forest management + wind + dry heat = Fire Storm

Real sorry knowing Colorado is burning. Hope California is doing it's part sending help.

Keep safe Hick. Thoughts go out to you and yours.

Wild Fire, one of the scariest things on this planet.

thoughts and prayers are with you hick and family and all those friends be safe

Stay safe trails pilgrem stay away from ones with smoke to them. Hope yual fend well friend.

BWD

that is tragic! and scary...best wishes CO...:holysheep:

i agree with tc on forrest mgmt. controlled winter burns are a must in the areas that threaten life...

i remember hearing bout a firemans mom lighting a fire in cali one time as job security for her son where people died. never heard her sentence.

guess i'm lucky i've never been tested by fire here. litterally 100's of lakes all over around me...

someone better send help out there pronto...stay safe...

I have a friend who's already cleared out all their valuables. Scary stuff. He said its not just the wild fire. He said there is an arsonist setting more! Said in his surrounding town, just yesterday 20+ more fires were started, and they are searching for this A=hole still!

Everyone try to keep safe!!!

ston-loc said:
HI have a friend who's already cleared out all their valuables. Scary stuff.e id isats not just the wild fire. He said there is an arsonist setting more! Said in his surrounding town, just yesterday 20+ more fires were started, and they are searching for this A=hole still!

Everyone try to keep safe!!!

FBI has been called in to investigate arson.

Stay safe Hick.

Hey Hick . . . when you posted that pic of the elk on BWDs fireside thread a couple weeks ago, I just got a strange feeling that you must be living in Colorado . . .

As I watched the news of the fires there, I had another weird thought - hoping that you and your family (and your TOK :D) were OK . . .

This ain't the kinda cookout that I was thinking of having over at your place man . . .

As 4u would say, "take care and be safe"

their bbq''in with the fur on dan...

rumor is over 300 homes destroyed, but a most amazingly "0" lives or serious injuries!
the pres' is due in tomorrow, I'm sure he will..... fix everything..:rolleyes: .. besides it is another great opportunity for him to blame yet another bush... a burning bush this time!! :rofl:

Deer.png

Glad no one was seriously hurt or injured and glad your family is okay! Best of prayers go out to the ones who lost anything in the fires.

Latest posts

Back