On there way!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeydean

Reaction score
:woohoo: Shipping conformation on a 10 pack of SATORI:icon_smile: :clap:

Will take all how to comments to heart! Seems so many here have and still grow it that I want to know what you know!!:D

Man I want some of those Satori. Gonna have to break down and get some pretty soon.

oh :yay: you are in for a treat

take care and be safe

have not had it yet can't wait till i do with all the positive feedback i hear about it

Sweet Mikey...I am sitting on a 10 pack of Satori myself. As soon as I make some room they are next. I also have heard lots of great things about this strain.

Ok, quite teasin' tell me how ya' done did it!:icon_smile: :peace:

Been my daily since harvest. Love it! :D

103.JPG

Thanks for sharing ston-loc...I can't wait to give it a run.

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks for sharing ston-loc...I can't wait to give it a run.
Biggest thing I could say is you are going to be watering and feeding a lot more than usual. Especially if you use your 1gallon bags hammy! Min you I wa outdoor, but mid flower I was giving them 6 gallons a day in their 33gallon totes. Bone dry and wilting needing water after 24 hours.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :lama: :clap:

THERE HERE!!!!

I run hydro and I have found that they do not like strong nute solutions. However, they seem to drink up a lot more water than other strains, so ultimately they probably take up as many nutrients as other strains that run higher ppms, but take it up slower. My advise would be to start nutes out low, work up slowly, and when you see brown tips back off some.

all of you need to KNOCK IT OFF. if you guys keep saying nice things about satori like this, i'm gonna break down and buy a pack myself. then the wife is gonna beat me to death for buying too many seeds :angrywife:

satori was my first grow.havent found anything as good.just started 10 pack 4 days ago.will always have it in my room.i agree with hg go low on the nutes.

Did you receive your seeds yet? What seed bank did you use?

I have been reading that there has been a few confiscations lately coming out of JFK :(

I am waiting on a couple of orders myself, one says it came through Washington DC, so maybe it will make it through. My other order the seedbank is holding till they figure out what is going on. Hope you get yours

Latest posts

Back