ona gel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedagain714

Reaction score
just getting starting again,buying system a peice at a time when i can afford it.from what i understand you shouldnt use ona gel during flower stage in the grow room,because it could ruin the flavor.it suposedly mixes with the turpens to control the oder.i dont know a much about botiny,so my question is, would it be ok to use ona gel during veg stage with out ruining the flavor of the finished product.im in 3rd week of veg and there is already a smell.starting from seed so i probably have another 3 weeks of veg before i want to flip.another 2 weeks to afford the carbin filter and fan.i know i shouldnt have started til set up was ready,but hey whats done is done

I dont like ona myself, if it is just veg odour try putting a bowl of scented fabric softener ( febreeze) in front of a fan in the general area, but there is no real substitution for a good carbon filter.

:yeahthat: I have never been happy with ona either.

i recently got a 6" carbon filter an fan an its by far the best way to control smell

appriciate the replies,another week or so ill pick up 8 inch fan and filter(had 6 inch in the past,didnt keep cool enough in my opinion so i think 8 inch would work better).my problem was,the smell was going up the steps but not noticable in the room(not good with room mates around).the ona gel seems to be working with out it being in the grow room.only need temporarily.

I didn't like Ona as well. I thought that Hesi smell-away cubes were more effective.

Latest posts

Back