Once in rockwool...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StonedCold

Reaction score
Once you germinate seeds, and get them into rockwool, I was wondering what to do? I put them into my bubbler hydro system with net pots. The rockwool is surrounded by hydroton. How far into the water should the pots be... an inch, 2...3?.... just below the net pot?.... As of now, they are about 1-2 inches into the water. The water is 5.7 ph & 78 degree's, 72-84 degree room temperature, 38-60% humidity, over 12000 lumens for 3 plants, a 400 HPS not in use yet, air stones pumping 24/7 and a 20/4 light cycle.... Any information would be great. I think I'm just impatient, but then again, I like to take precaution and make sure I'm not gonna over water and kill the babies... Today is the 3rd day after they cracked, and they haven't broke the rockwool surface yet... I'm rambling! I'm done!:eek:

so first of all rock wool should not be in the water !! but then try it see if it work :)

net pots should on .... as far as bubling water can touch the remember bubling water not in water

but then what diference dos it make , when they get older the roots will be in water all the time ..

that just a rule the rest seems ok man hope it work for you im on my DWC right now to

Get the water level close enough that the bubbles breaking mists the grow medium...

Latest posts

Back