One Best Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldgeezer

Reaction score
Should be easy for all you oldtimers but for a first time grower ain't that easy. How to tell when your plant is ready to harvest. If you had to pick out just one thing what would that be.

Yes, the trichomes are the part of your ladies that tell you when they're ready to harvest. They go through 3 phases. Clear, Cloudy, and Amber. If your trichomes are all clear, you're not ready to harvest yet. If they're cloudy, you're getting close. When about 20%to or so of your trichs turn a deep brown yellow color, or Amber as its commonly referred to as, you're ready to chop them down and dry, then cure. Get yourself a 20x-30x jewelers loop or magnifying glass and look at the frosty looking hairs on your sugar leaves and buds. Those are the trichomes.

There really only is one way, as mentioned above, trichomes

Actualy yual can trust yur plants to tell yu friend, seriously been in my grow cabin after pipin on some pouch product and all to sudden they just open up and say " so when yual choppin us?" well didnt i look round be wonderin who said it then it came to me my plants could talk! Just listen they be tellin yual one way to other. Good luck and hope yual have fun

BWD

Haaaaaaaa now I gets it well aint I tookin fith the egg on me face. Dont do acid well did it once as a teen didnt knows what its was just told to take it and bang was gone anyways be told stuff stay with yual while dont recommend it.

BWD

Latest posts

Back