One Good Year - Growing Marijuana in Humboldt County

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ElU0t-1r0

This is an hour long about growing marijuana in Humboldt County, but it's really about being self sufficient and living with the environment. When the woman speaks about homesteading at the 35 minute mark it hits home to me. I'm going to do my best to homestead in the city. Can't wait until I retire in 20 odd years from now and can really homestead.

Hi High !-- I guess most would say I'm old !-- 61 !--- Anyway thought I would lay some 411 on U !--- I had a plan !-- As a young man I did R&D for concrete machine companies --There were things I wanted to build in my own little shop after I retired !--- Life happens and I ended up as a surgical assistant !-- 20 years in the O.R. then on Dec 13 ,1999 -- That dream died !-- I was 45 !-- Anyway I came rushing around a corner in the O.R. and hit a wet spot !-- Broke my fall with my face !-- Shattered my face an bulged 3 disc in my neck !--- The Red Neck Judge in my disability case saw my long pony tail braid and I knew before it started I didn't have a chance !
I guess what I trying to say is be flexible in your dreams !-- Adapt to the situation and just do the best U can and know that sometimes ---It's just not gonna be enough !---It lost a decade to morphine but I been off it a couple years now !--- Those dreams I had can't be anymore !--but We good !--I live at the beach --I just got my brand new hot tub hooked up ---I brew some nice fruit wine and I grow fine weed !--- May not have been the dream I had but I can make it work !---- The end of prohibition is in sight my is a nurse and this old cripple gonna replace her income with weed soon as they let me !---
Did U know about my tetraploid marijuana experiments ? --- Making me a Frankenplant! --- I may be old but I'm far from finished !--- I'm holding out for the cure to aging ! --- Long ways from my young dream but I can rock it !

Thank your for sharing your story and your wisdom brother. I'll keep it close.

I'm sorry about that red neck judge. Mean people suck.

LOL--I told my daughter the other day that "...there'd been a load of compromisin' on the road to my horizon..." (to borrow lyrics from Glen Capbell). Life continuously throws us curve balls that we have to learn to adjust to. IMO, how "good" your life is depends on how you adjust to unexpected changes that we all have. I think the ability to roll with the punches and the ability to truly see how much we have instead of how much we don't have (and probably don't need) contributes a whole lot to happiness and contentment.

2 steps forward one backwards THG !--- We about the same age !--- I remember 2 water fountains at the bus stop one for Whites one for Colored !--- Stuff like that !-- We have made progress but equality is just on paper !-- People have to change !--- How hard is it to accept someone as an equal with no regard to sex ,race or sexual orientation ? --- We all just people ! ---How and when do we get there !

I do have an exception to equality !---Stupid people shouldn't breathe !--- Stupid people come in all sexes--races and sexual orientation !--- I don't like stupid people! ---

Latest posts

Back