One last grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slowlyburn

Reaction score
Unfortunately I will only be able to swing one last grow... My wife is not too happy about my new found love for growing MJ... Before we had kids she could care less that I had 8ft girls in the backyard for 4 years in a row. Things are different for us now. We have a 3 yr old and a 1 month old. She just keeps telling me I'm going to go to jail and loose my job and blah blah blah. I can respect that though. I don't agree but what can ya do?

I'm going to go back to the same guy I got my seeds from last time cause it turned out great... I am going to shoot for 4-5 females this time. Maybe by the time harvest comes around she will have a change of heart but I'm not counting on it. lol.

sad to hear but maybe when they leave the house u can start back up haha. something to look forward too

I'm in the same boat Slowly. Even with the wife seeing how its helped me medically, she's still not willing to allow it. Sad to say, but I'll have to start taking pain killers again. Seems like she'd rather me get addicted to those rather than use something that actually helps and allows me to live a somewhat functioning life.

Sorry to hear this, I don't think I could go back to pills again. Good luck to both of you!!

Do what ya need to do...if ya aint leagl then I can see where wifey is concernerd for the safety and wellfare of your child...remember you ca allways restart:D

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back