One more going on vacation question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akitaone1

Reaction score
Ok, I have two plants that im going to leave inside the tent well im gone. I am going to swith them to the 12/12 so they wont need as much water. The question I have is I have 3 clones that are about two weeks in and I was thinking about putting them outside on my deck. How will the light affect them seeing they are on a 20/4 schedule. Also I plan on bringing them back inside when I get home and putting them back on a 20/4 schedule will this cause any problems?

As far as I know, sunlight is absorbed by special pigments found in the leaves of plants. Each pigment is responsible for absorbing a specific spectrum of sunlight. The sun's energy is modified and involved in converting the hydrocarbons absorbed by the plant into nutrients and oxygen. Soon I will return from vacation and stay in accommodation hotels near me. I will have to check my plants to see if anything bad has happened to them and go on vacation again.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back