One of two plants showing signs of nutritional issues...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I did the flush and then a foliar feed with a dilute epsom salt solution, and now I'm letting the soil dry out (a lot) before I go back to watering. After just two days the plant has picked up a lot. I'm waiting to see if any of the new leaves look good and green or display the same issues I've seen on the older growth, but so far things are looking up.

Thats great news my friend.
Sometimes a good flush and some Mag TLC does wonders.

I'll have to look up cal-mag when I get a chance. I'm going to guess (given the name) it's a nutritional supplement heavy in calcium and magnesium? Applied during watering or as a foliar feed?

I thought I'd post a side by side of both plants. The one that had issues is on the right, and after a good flush, re-balancing the pH in the soil, and a foliar feed with a dilute solution of Epsom salts and Dr. Earth liquid fertilizer, it's started to catch up with its sister on the left. I did the same to the healthy plant just to be sure, although it didn't need it, but I think I'll stick with foliar feeding for the rest of the veg cycle, and watch the pH level in the water I have (VERY alkaline so I always have to tweak it and let it sit for awhile before I use it). These plants are 3 weeks old today. Auto flower White Widow.

Attachments

• 20200421_150426.jpg
    20200421_150426.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Loooking good my friend. Good job.

Definitely perking up, don't eliminate watered in ferts entirely, and make sure to adjust pH after adding ferts to the water, right before use. They are very plump and sassy and they will be fine, and you will have more tricks up your sleeve with all this info. We learn to run by tripping a few times!

Latest posts

Back