One Plant woke up Wilted bad !?! :-(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudLover#69

Just a Stoned Member!
Reaction score
I am not sure what hapened to this plant?? ALL my others are fine and at attention they all got same feedings. This one is about 5 to 6 weeks in flower.. I think I may have accidently feed them all two waterings in a row!,I never do that :-( and I have never had one do this so bad. Is it just reacting to too much ferts? My dam flash broke but you can still see what I am talking about. Thanks All! :) What should I do other than time and Plain water?

new pics 018.jpg

new pics 019.jpg

new pics 020.jpg

I would think if there are no burned tips, just a watering should be ok. You could flush her out with 3x pot volume of plain tapwater (not ph'd).
She does look like she is feeling sorry for herself and I would suggest checking the ph of the runoff as there may be more than suspected overfeeding going on there.

I am very new to soil growing btw, having just had my first soil harvest so hopefully others with more experience will be along soon.

What strain is this btw.
Green mojo on its way. W

Rosebud said:
Is the soil too wet?

No, I already learned that lesson;) , and All the other plants are fine,,, I think I double dosed her on Nutes some of the top tips are looking like Nute burn now and some of the top leaves are starting to stand back up.. Man that is Mendo Purp Too!! I sure hope I did not screw up to bad and ruin the BUD? :doh:

I bet it will be fine. I am glad the leaves are standing back up.

Rosebud said:
I bet it will be fine. I am glad the leaves are standing back up.

Thanks Rosebud,, I can't belive I OD her so Bad!, Tips are Burning Dam I have drenched/Flushed the crap out of her today - I bet that soil sucks now! LOL Oh well It is all in fun anyhow! :) I'll still smoke her no matter;) :D

Hey Woody Thanks Too!! Ya I Flushed her thx :)

Glad she seems to be perking up a bit.
They sure are resiliant plants, the abuse mine have had from this bumbling ham fisted oaf belies belief. One day, I will get things right and grow some monsters, but I am happy with whatever harvest I get for now.
I am sure your lady will recover, she will probably give you the worse case of the munchies you ever had as a penalty for stuffing her!!!!
Peace W

That looks more like leaf curl than wilt to me?

Do you operate a good wet and dry cycle when feeding or watering your plants?

Meaning, you thoroughly soak the growing medium and don't water/feed again until about 80% of that previously given has been taken up by the plant.

Im sure by now the plants are doing fine, but yea that looks like some serious over or underwatering. You should now which depending on the last time you watered. Too much love will drown them, literally.

Rockster said:
That looks more like leaf curl than wilt to me?

Do you operate a good wet and dry cycle when feeding or watering your plants?

Meaning, you thoroughly soak the growing medium and don't water/feed again until about 80% of that previously given has been taken up by the plant.

Rockstar I think it is more of a Curl.. I thought she was getting better but No noticeable change this morning. I flushed her good yesterday. YES I do a wet/dry cycle, I use the Finger test stick it in the soil if tip damp no water yet then when I do water I make sure I get a good amount of drainage. I have 6 in flower now and always have 5-10 in flower this Girl is the only sick one. Since it is more of a curl what do I do? just wait?

BudLover#69 said:
Rockstar I think it is more of a Curl.. I thought she was getting better but No noticeable change this morning. I flushed her good yesterday. YES I do a wet/dry cycle, I use the Finger test stick it in the soil if tip damp no water yet then when I do water I make sure I get a good amount of drainage. I have 6 in flower now and always have 5-10 in flower this Girl is the only sick one. Since it is more of a curl what do I do? just wait?

Thats your problem buddy. You are only testing the top few inches of soil.

THATS A HUGE POT! Thats why you get so much drainage because the bottom 10" of the pot is prob still soaked. So the soil isnt absorbing much water. Get a probe type analog moisture meter from a garden store or center thats like 10" long and use that to test the moisture or some form of long wooden stick. Put it all the way to the bottom of the pot and pull it it out you will be able to see how far down the moisture is.

MJ can dry out to the point of flaking away on some parts of the plant before it will go, also will droop and droop and droop for weeks until it can perspirate it all back out. IT WILL DIE AT SOME POINT! So please move the light closer let the temps jump a few degrees if you can stick a bucket of damp rid in the room and let her sweat she needs it, for christ sake your plant is OBESE. And not in all the right places either.

Other than that the plant looks amazing. Get her back and she should return the favor.

You are on the money methinks with your comments AlkoloidContent about possible over watering.

I just lift the pots, heft them in your hands and you soon get a good idea of how much water is still in the soil.

Man this Sucks! I always preach about Not overwatering and now you guys are telling me thats what I am doing!!? Crap! I started a Thread called Free Smart pots in indoor section,,, Here in Sacramento Ca a couple the WallMarts make you use these 100% polyproplene bags. They are Free Smart pots I call them WallSmart Pots!! lol,,, But I have started switching everything over to them,,,I guese that was a good Idea after all... You think I should go ahead and put it in one nice and Gentle so the Roots can start to dry? If that is what I done!?! I Can't Belive that I drowned My plant, Dam!

Latest posts

Back