One plants leaves is trippin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

I couldn't find this on the chart, could use a little help please. I just transplanted this about a week ago. just the one plant so far!! This is looking bad , thank goodness it's just one plant, SO FAR!!!

P1090445.JPG

P1090442.JPG

It looks like heat stress at a glance...but this is an outdoor grow right? So heat shouldn't be an issue. Now the pot could be getting to hot and cooking the roots.
How did the transplant go? any problems or root damage?
Can you tell us the soil mix? ferts?
my first instinct would be it's a nutrient lock out problem.

:yeahthat: Check your PH. and make sure the sun if outside is not hitting one spot on the plant container for along time causing heat build up in the roots.

ozzydiodude said:
:yeahthat: Check your PH. and make sure the sun if outside is not hitting one spot on the plant container for along time causing heat build up in the roots.
They have been in some extreme heat, It got really hot here and the inside of the green-to got to 96 degrees, but i opened the doors and cooled it off, I use these pot wraps the Mrs. made me for my outside pots, but this one could of definetly got a good bit of rays on the pot. I be watching close!! My soil, hmm, I'll check my PH. My soil, DUH, I've got a few different things going, lol, all i KNOW ITS THE ONE PLANT, so I'm ruleing out the soil, I'll check the PH.

I've had soil get "hot spots" in them. Just a spot where the PH is whacked (from a hunk of bark or something) or i didn't mix it enough. So don't be too quick to rule it out.

Man Mutt, I spent a hour in the pool, I'm almost convinced to get the cement mixer at home depot next sale!!

Get the cement mixer...LOL....I got tired of kiddie pools and got one on sale at Harbor Freight, best 150.00 I ever spent..lol

Latest posts

Back