one question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

A.K.

i just have a quick question i am growing in a fridge they were planted about a week ago and havent sprouted so to get air in my fidge cause they need fresh air i here can i just open the door a little for like 17 hours a day cause under the sercumstances i am in i cant allow them to be discoverd and i dont live alone any help would be much apreachiated thanks

there not getting air ,you gotta have fans ,air going in air going out,they need more air are they will die.fresh air every 5 mins

so could it work if i put a fan pointing twards or away from the open fridge door?

you have to have air coming in, from the outside,you may have to carve a whole for the fan ,if you cant do that youll have to leave the door open enough to fit the fan

alright thanks for the help man ill keep you informed on how there doing and if a fan works

i opened my fridge door about 4 inches and put a fan in there but does the fan need to be pointing directly at the plant or soil cause its a little bit above the soil about 5 or 6 inches above

not directly on them at the corner so the air can circulate,the thing is you may need air output ,you seeds still may not survive depending you setup,go to the grow journal section and look at a couple of setups

"Just opening the door a bit..."

And when you induce flowering and must keep the door closed during the 12-hr. lights off period, for 2 months?

if you close the fridge .how are they getting air from the outside ,did you carve a hole and install a fan,only way you can close it and do that is with a co2 generator,fresh air must come in every 5 mins while old air goes out.co2 generators are expensive chepest one are 400$

i'm assuming that you're not growing in a fridge that's turned on. and if you're not, then if possible, you can cut holes in the back of the fridge (about 4x4) and put computer fans in them for ventilation. i've seen something like this (mabye grunt's speaker box?) and it seems like a good idea.

Latest posts

Back