Online dating or my marriage in Russia!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinM

Reaction score
I'd like to advise - What to present the loving spouse with on the year happy marriage? I'm solitary. maybe 1.5 year ago- i have found thousands of acquaintances sites with the Russians through the search...and whrever I registed - I've become a real professional! But- I've found where it's possible to get acquainted with a real Russian lady Online Dating site- (i tell about all my friends-no expensive but real ) Then there were letters, phone conversations, the first unforgettable meeting in Moskow...I fly in Moskow!Russia!First time! My Elena! Then there was our wedding in USA in CA... my beloved woman with me) Maybe, somebody will have interesting ideas towards a gift?

you can do the traditional flowers and candy for one year, she would love that, or the more extravagant anniversary ring. unconventional, something that she is really interested in, a hobby or something, you can get her something that goes with it. ( example, if she likes music- say karaoke, get her a karaoke machine w/ cds for it with the type of music she likes ...if she likes to scrapbook, get her some supplies and help her make a 1 year of our life together scrapbook). just some ideas man, hope they help.:rolleyes:

A box of chocolate candies (with the special ingredient)

Get her a spam blocker for her computer. Being married to you it appears she's going to need it.

Biffdoggie said:
Get her a spam blocker for her computer. Being married to you it appears she's going to need it.

So True! HAHAHAHA

come on guys dont be mean this guys trying......When was the last time u went and did something nice for your lady freind?

:eek: IMHO, LOL, Save yer watches, it's too late for the boots! LOL, LOL :eek:

You know, I met my husband online and he's from South Africa. And we didn't have to pay a company to hook us up, imagine that!

Work Visas = wonderful things.

Well the post was edited by Stoney for one reason or another and it's versed just like a spam post.
I'll kindly ask you to keep a civil tongue when making comments regarding our users.

The guy threw this ridiculous post up and has not been back to see any of your replies....obviously he doesn't really care about our opinion (spammer)

I'm with the mods

I guess this thread constitutes "cheap entertainment". :p
I guess its time close it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back