Online grow books?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Roddy

A friend is asking about growing and, since he doesn't live nearby, I'd like to recommend some good reading to get him started in the right direction. Anyone have suggestions?

Does he know how to use bit torrent sites? If so I can post a link for you later to a bunch of grow books in PDF format.

If not Marijuana Botany by Clarke and Marijuana Garden Saver by Ed and someone else are two of my favorites.

:yeahthat: the stickies helped me as well

me thinks Roddy is holding Valuble info out on friend:rofl:

Buds Bunny said:
I'd like to see those links too Hamster.

Roddy, have ya thought about having your friend use the available growing aids right here at MP?
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

cheers

You got it Buds....today is feed the apple sheep their new iPhones so it might take me till tonight to get you that link when I get home. We had 800,000 iPhones to deliver in the US today.:eek: Those sheep really like their iPhones.:)

..."Sheep?"... where?.. any cute ones hammy?

Like he cares if they're cute.

As long as they can be stump trained.

Hamster Lewis said:
Does he know how to use bit torrent sites? If so I can post a link for you later to a bunch of grow books in PDF format.

If not Marijuana Botany by Clarke and Marijuana Garden Saver by Ed and someone else are two of my favorites.

He says he can use bit torrent, Hammy. THANKS!

Roddy said:
He says he can use bit torrent, Hammy. THANKS!

No problem Roddy....

Here is the torrent link...you just need to copy it into your browser, I took the http off...most browsers don't even need it now a days.

btjunkie.org/torrent/Marijuana-Growing-E-books-Collection-h33t-mahasonaz/28492df40a478b8916c09fd7c5309dc866ec79ba0664

You will need a bittorent program to download the books. I use U torrent..it is free and awesome. Link to U Torrent >>utorrent.com/

Anybody not accustomed with bittorrent ask your questions and if I can help I will. It is simple once you instal a Bittorrent client. Just a cpl clicks.

Okay here is the list of what is in this torrent:

Marijuana BUDS for less -SeeMoreBuds
Adam Gottlieb - The Art And Science Of Cooking With Cannabis
The Joint Rolling Handbook
Greg Green - The Cannabis Grow Bible (4th Edition)
The Cannabis Grow Bible
The Complete Cannabis Cultivator
Todd McCormick - How To Grow Medicinal Marijuana
The Total Synthesis of Cannabinoids
Ed Rosenthal'S Marijuana Growing Tips
The Science of Marijuana
Chris Eudaley - How To Be A Pot Star Like Me
Marijuana Chemistry - Genetics, Processing, & Potency - Michael Starks
Arrest Proof Yourself.
Rockwool -The Book
The Marijuana Grower's Guide
Cannabis Alchemy - D. Gold
The Beginner's Guide to Hash-Growing
Basic Hydroponics System
Marijuana Botany
The Ultimate Guide To Growing Marijuana
Guide of growing Marijuana
Green Harvest
Hydroponics-The Basics
How To Grow Weed.
The Joys Of An Herb Garden At Home
Beginner's Guide to Growing Marijuana
How To Grow Marijuana
Curing Marijuana
Ganja Etiquette
Do It Yourself - Make And Toke Your Own Bongs!
Beginners Guide to Marijuana Growing
Do It Yourself - How To Make Hash Oil
Do It Yourself - THC Resin Extraction

Some of these may have to be read discerningly--for example, I have read "Marijuana Buds for Less--See More Buds" and consider it to be so much hoohoo. What they claim is preposterous.

I do see some good titles there. Your buddy might want to start with "The Cannabis Grow Bible".

This is another source for grow books: hXXp://www.growmoreweed.com/

Yeah, i got this same bundle like 2 yrs ago,...great info though, theres' one that tells how they grew in 1969 .Pretty neat

as a matter o' fact the article 'How to arrest proof yourself' is one EVERYONE should read. Can we post a pdf file here? its a good one but its 2.8 mb ,just so ppl who don't torrent can get it too. How can i do this? hmm

Solanero said:
as a matter o' fact the article 'How to arrest proof yourself' is one EVERYONE should read.

Now ya gonna make me go find it on my computer and read it....:)

I'm reading it now too, LOL but it IS a good one!

I just came across another GREAT source for pdfs' and e-books on growing MJ- So for those who don't torrent they are right here- BAM-

hxxp://www.growmoreweed.com/default.asp

or just growmoreweed.com

Its the best catalog i've seen so far, even more than the torrent source

The links on that website redirect to an affiliates site. They arent actual grow book downloads.

-nasty

getnasty said:
The links on that website redirect to an affiliates site. They arent actual grow book downloads.

-nasty

I've downloaded a few books from the "growmoreweed" website.

Latest posts

Back