ooos!!! broke my stalk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chewbongo

noobie with a doobie
Reaction score
i have a burmese kush 6 and a half weeks into flower, and while tryin to give her some bend today i snapped the stalk, i have her braced back together and im sure she will be fine, but how badly is this goin to slow the flowering cycle. they claim that she finishes in 7 i was figurin 8, but now i have no clue.
WOW what a bonehead move

Its okay these plants are very rigorous. You state you only have about a week left to go just get her standing back up and if you havent watered too recently maybe give her a drink to calm her down, but only if our gonna have your lights on for a good handful of hours before they go out so the plant is being told to get that water and photosynthesize.

I just watered this morning, but I figure she will be OK. Just worried that maybe she wont hit the growth spurt she needs, would love to see the buds a bit thicker

So should I lessen nutes or increase on next feeding

Well I wouldnt let it throw off your feeding unless you notcie any deficiency. Your plant may not just jump right back, I have a little bush thats already been topped sitting outside about 8 inches tall it was about 12 with the entire stalk, well a roomy decided to bend it over. I buried it up past the break in the stalk and watered the next day keeping it on regular watering and not changing much, just letting it heal. This may slow the final time for harvest but let it do its thing and it may even densen more so than it would have before due to the injury.

AlkaloidContent said:
but let it do its thing and it may even densen more so than it would have before due to the injury.

That would be nice

Well a couple of the fan leaves are a bit droopy

ChewbacaKz said:
Well a couple of the fan leaves are a bit droopy

Trust me if only a "couple" are droopy consider yourself luckier than I, the baby I have is all droop only the newest vegetation has any rigour to it. Give her time she will heal.

She is still a bit droopy but she don't look horrible

Got a pic Chewy, im growing one of those also and would love to see it if possible, if not no probs.

no i dont have a cord for my camera, and my stupid laptop doesnt have a slot for a memory card, who ever heard of such a thing.
i can tell u she is a very healthy looking girl, doesnt need a whole lot of nutes, and she doubled in size when she went into flower, i dont think she is a 7 week flowere like they claim, im thinkin closer to 9 now. no strong smell but the crystals r forming nicely. sorry i dont have a pic, well i have tons of pics just cant get them on here, unless i used my phone but just doesnt seem like a smart idea

Latest posts

Back