oops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeydean

Reaction score
well i think i have over watered!!!! leaves curling on edges... what can i do??? they are too pretty to let die help

never thought of that!!! lol so the curling wont hurt just looks bad..can i force some water out the bottom

If in soil I would just let them sit, forcing water out will compact the soil. I would think that forcing water out would also harm the roots. More heat or a dehumidifier will extract the excess water safely

Curling leaves can also denote other problems. Why do you believe they are overwatered?

well thats the only thing i have done to then since i put then in coco mixed with perlite and two teaspoons of a worm casing, bat guano, and sea bird **** mixed about 3 inches deep. they are in gallon pots. also they are 20 days old and look killer, have been in pots for 8 days. might post pics. later if i can figure out how :rolleyes:

weel here they are the red stick is Medusa the light green is Sage and the light yellow is Shiva Skunk. how old do they need to be to top them? see the curling on the Shiva Skunk, any thoughts? thanks

Did it get to close to the light? they dont look over watered but if they are point a fan at the soil and you should be dried out pretty fast, they look a little hungry for some N imo, but otherwise look pretty good

no they are a foot from the light. they are in a BCNL Bloom box the things great IMO.:cool: will feed N asap anymore sugestions? very new to the growing aspect of this but have medecated for 37 years!!! never grew my own till now they made me _hit got tooo high!!!:icon_smile:

just feed them and let them grow a bit, they arent ready to be topped yet, but with some nutes they will be soon.

why top? depending on strain sometimes they dont respond well. you have height limitations? lst works just as well, sometimes better.

i would wait around 3-5 week to do it, that way i can see how the lower branches are coming in. if they "hug" the main stem and stay short, that will be a plant that wont be a good canidate for topping since that indicates a large main cola.

i defintly would wait to do it on the Shiva skunk, a NL pheno could give you the large main cola (baseball bat look) "Shiva Skunk stays tight and compact with her cannabis seeds"

the Sage will probably do better off with some training, they can get pretty big. i would look more into lst than topping though.

How do you like the Bloombox? I thought those were Hydro systems? They really look nice. If I had the money, I think I would look at getting one of them. Stay safe. :)

i realy like it! and yes they are hydro but i am using it for now to start my mother plants. i am going to move them to a home made box that i made out of a old refegerator. i will use the hydro part when i clone...:icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back