Opinions about Gorilla Glue #4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surfer Joe

Reaction score
Has anyone grown this strain in soil?
The seeds are feminized photoperiods from Original Sensible Seeds
What were your opinions about its potency and yield?
Did it stretch a lot?

Thanks for any advice.

I love the gorilla glue. I’ve grown it three times in the tent (seeds and clones) (two successful one not, by my own fault) and I have one plant outside now. My tent is 6’ tall. I fill a scrog net in my tent and turn them on 12/12 when they are abou 24” tall. They will stretch another 1-1/2 ft and be far away from my lights to finish their bloom cycle. The smell and taste I never get tired of. There is a good quantity of THC in this plant too if you like a High THC weed. Hope this helps some…😊

I love the gorilla glue. I’ve grown it three times in the tent (seeds and clones) (two successful one not, by my own fault) and I have one plant outside now. My tent is 6’ tall. I fill a scrog net in my tent and turn them on 12/12 when they are abou 24” tall. They will stretch another 1-1/2 ft and be far away from my lights to finish their bloom cycle. The smell and taste I never get tired of. There is a good quantity of THC in this plant too if you like a High THC weed. Hope this helps some…😊
Thanks. I have a 1 x 1 x 2M tent that should be high enough and I want to top them and then do some lst to get an even canopy. I'm using 600W HID lights so I need to keep the plants at least 12 inches away from the tops.

Would you suggest any optimal pot size and number of plants for my space? I was planning 4 plants in 11L or 18L soil pots. I want to be able to spread the branches out but not get too tall if the pot size is too big.

I grew some laughing buddha and utopia haze that were supposed to be tall, so I limited the pot size to 7L, but they all never got more than 15 inches tall.

I have used different pot sizes and types. I like a 5 gallon cloth pot but that’s just my preference. As far as how many plants you can squeeze in, you may want to ask someone else as I have always overcrowded with every grow. If you do it right, you can grow one plant with just as much yield as 4 plants. If you do choose to overcrowd like me, you will need to plan to defoliate a lot to keep a good airflow thru the vegetation and if humidity is an issue in your tent I wouldn’t suggest overcrowding at all

pot size has nothing to do with plant height...it's up to you to determine how tall the plants get by pruning from veg to flower...18 liter pots are great, my small flower pots are 20 liters...I've grown gorilla breath dozens of times, gorilla blue once...I much prefer the breath as it is better smoke and yeilds twice as much of grown properly...oviously it depends on the grower...this is the breath after 5 weeks of flower...look at the difference the dragons breath brought to the game compared to the glue...you should see the size and density of them at 8 weeks...I endeavour for 10 weeks...
gorilla breath 5 weeks.JPG

Has anyone grown this strain in soil?
The seeds are feminized photoperiods from Original Sensible Seeds
What were your opinions about its potency and yield?
Did it stretch a lot?

Thanks for any advice.
I have grown it. Everyone loved it, it is potent. I grew photoperoids and the yield was great. It is easy to grow.

Latest posts

Back