Opinions???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teckS

Reaction score
How are these guys ( or girls i hope ) looking? This is my first grow. They were planted on march 7th, its april 22nd today, are they looking good for that amount of time??

PlaNTS.JPG

they look good but also striched out, how closes are the lights to the plants also what kinda lights are you using.

right now ive got 2 Gro-Lux floros on it with 1x 120watt sylvania spot-gro on them.. these are not the best lights i dont think but i cant afford anything more right now.. very soon i should be getting a 430watt Son Agro HPS light that will turn out a little better.. I thought they might be a little streched. anybody else got a comment?

ohh and the floros are about 5" from the plants and the spot-gro is about 6" because its a little hot.

but despite the stretch, they have got rock hard stems because i have a fan going on them

Again they do look streched compared to mine, but This is my first time as well......so what do I know, ;)I think they look great for how old they are.

talk about digging up a thread from the grave..

Those plants are in MJ heaven... So we hope..

i to am new to this but i believe you can bring the flouros about 2 inches away as they are not hot, the other one should be fine. all in all the stretch problem will correct it self or worse case senario you will not have alot of bud growing in that stretched area and you will have to grow it a week or 2 longer to get more branches.

teckS said:
right now ive got 2 Gro-Lux floros on it with 1x 120watt sylvania spot-gro on them.. these are not the best lights i dont think but i cant afford anything more right now.. very soon i should be getting a 430watt Son Agro HPS light that will turn out a little better.. I thought they might be a little streched. anybody else got a comment?

ohh and the floros are about 5" from the plants and the spot-gro is about 6" because its a little hot.

but despite the stretch, they have got rock hard stems because i have a fan going on them

Latest posts

Back