Opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigJer

BigJer
Reaction score
Is this a herm?

DSC_0083.JPG

I can't see any male parts in this picture, do you? Maybe another pic?

The top bud has hair the bottom bud nothing. I couldn't get the camera any closer.

I don't see any male parts. aka nanners

Don't see any bananas in your pics but those fat calyxes that have dropped their hairs look hella pregnant, in which case there's pollen coming from SOMEWHERE.

I can't figure out where! In-door from here on out!

If you are in the northeast Worcester area, it may be my fault. I have some males I didn’t kill outside. Apologies in arrears. I have 3 cops living on my street so I figured nobody but me would be dumb enough to have pot plants in the area...

I wouldn't use the seed, if you do have seeds, as you do not know where the pollen came from. Nanners can sometimes hide inside buds and pollinate your crop.

Where did you get the seeds you are growing?

I wouldn't use the seed, if you do have seeds, as you do not know where the pollen came from. Nanners can sometimes hide inside buds and pollinate your crop.

Where did you get the seeds you are growing?
I figured it out but with some oddities I can't explain. So being new to growing, anything for that matter, I did a lot of online research, and when I was ready I went the cheaper way for seeds so Ebay!! "Nanners can sometimes hide inside buds and pollinate your crop." Now I bow to the Goddess! Now the can't explain, not all of the buds have seeds!!

You can buy them eBay? The times they are a changing...

Seeds can hide out pretty well... if you catch the banana before it opens, and carefully pick it off and kill it with fire.... you have a better chance. Just remember that any clones you took will herm under the same conditions as the mother, so unless you know you have a light leak or something, and have fixed it, you need to be extra extra vigilant for future crops.
If I find a banana on a plant, I tag the mother as suspect, and unless there is a compelling reason not to flower her out and end the line, its a daily check for male flowers on all offspring. It's a PITA, but worth the attention.

I know that people say to get rid of the herm seeds but what if there is a zombie apocalypse? Be good to have them right?

No, the zombies wont buy weed if it has seeds.....now brains? They buy brains all day. Cha ching

Last edited:
Pre rolled bones. Thier fingers are too zombified to roll these days.

Latest posts

Back